[Traveller Wiki] New feature: Campaigns

tjoneslo

Banded Mongoose
The Traveller Wiki is announcing a new feature: Campaigns. Need a place online to put your Traveller campaign information like characters, background, campaign logs, updated to rules, and so on. The Traveller Wiki has added a Campaign namespace for you to organize and collect the information about your campaign.

The Campaign space in the Traveller Wiki is for your players to make notes, keep character logs, and in general keep the campaign alive and growing.

In addition to the advantages of an open and accessible wiki, the Traveller Wiki includes all the background information a solid Traveller campaign, in any era, and many alternate settings.

If you are interested in seeing an example or having a walk through, drop me a note on my talk page.

I'll second this:

I've used a wiki for campaigns in other systems - it's a nice place to store characters, information on recurring villains, etc. In this specific case, the fact that it's being posted up as an addendum to essentially every bit of canon traveller lore ever in one place makes it doubly useful.

A combination of wiki pages, bookmarked .pdf rules, and a decent proportion of tablets amongst players makes the whole thing far easier than I could have imagined ten years ago.

Back