Traveller SRD pdf

I wasn't completely happy with the fonts in the document, so here is the new version with headings in a small caps, italic font (linux libertine). There aren't any other changes, decide for yourself if you want to download the new version.

It's now possible to link to my shared folder if I am not mistaken. The address http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=df80ebd80a43cdcad2db6fb9a8902bda shouldn't change anymore.

JF Baston said:
But I have found a free font very good looking : Optane

Optane looks ok, but I have to switch to XeLaTeX to use ttf-fonts (or go through the painful process of installing ttf-fonts into pdfLaTeX). At the moment I don't want to do that - maybe in a future version if mongoose expands the srd with additional material.

License Errors: You need to update section 15 of the OGL to the latest and greatest, some stuff gets deleted, some gets changed. Also you didn't add yourself. You're not Mongoose Publishing so you have to add you:
example: Traveller SRD, Copyright 2008, Dirk Dankwart.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer, this is not legal advise. I'm a freelancer that's worked with the OGL in the past.)

Also, if you have not done so already, ask Mongoose if calling it the Traveller SRD goes against the OGL. I'm not sure, but I wouldn't want to see you get in trouble if it was.

I must have overlooked the section 15 change when they updated v1.0 and only made a file comparison between v1.0 (revised) and v1.1 ... it's changed now.

Since I only changed the layout of the srd, I wouldn't see it as a unique product that grants any copyrights or requires a name change (but I would take it off the net immediately if Mongoose has any complaints). All other references are in the foreword.

Back