Traveller Release Schedule/New Books

Email some trusted people right now to error check

or offer them a pre-pre-purchase so that more sets of eyes can take a look

caveats - no rule changes, no "my house rules are better so you should do this"
they should only be looking for typos, errors, and stuff that needs better explanation.

Do this a month before general release and the initial quality of the pre-order pdf will improve, and we can post on lots of websites that MgT is error free - I am still annoyed I have a leatherette covered very expensive special edition of the 2022 update that has some critical errors in it that I spotted within a few minutes of a skim read of the pdf - and no I will not part with it for all those faults.

are we still on schedule for this Thursday for the PDF of High Guard 2022? what $$$ are our wallets looking at for this book? Thanks

Hey everyone, news on High Guard Update 2022.

We are going to keep it back another week (release on the 22nd) to give some polish to deck plans and run some more checks - nothing worrying has surfaced, the project is just a little larger than the previous book. Speaking of which, High Guard 2022 will be $59.99 for the hardback and, weighing in at 296 pages, is 72 pages larger than the previous book (so about a third larger!).

This may have a knock-on effect on the Bayern box set, but we will keep an eye on this and let you know.

On the plus side, we should be able to give you a preview of High Guard 2022 this coming Friday.

<clip> (release on the 22nd) <clip> the project is just a little larger than the previous book. Speaking of which, High Guard 2022 will be $59.99 for the hardback and, weighing in at 296 pages, is 72 pages larger than the previous book (so about a third larger!). <clip>

On the plus side, we should be able to give you a preview of High Guard 2022 this coming Friday.

This is all great news! If it is possible to include some of the new text for ship upgrades/retrofits n the upcoming preview, I'd be delighted.

For the sake of saving shipment costs I want to order all 3 Books from 2300AD at once. (ships otF, aerospace and core box) The core box is out now but not the other two. Is there a release date for aerospace or ships otF?)

For the sake of saving shipment costs I want to order all 3 Books from 2300AD at once. (ships otF, aerospace and core box) The core box is out now but not the other two. Is there a release date for aerospace or ships otF?)
Ships of the Frontier is a little ways off, but we are hoping to see Aerospace in the next few weeks.

Please be aware that if you are in the US or UK, you may qualify for free shipping with that many books anyway!

Ships of the Frontier is a little ways off, but we are hoping to see Aerospace in the next few weeks.

Please be aware that if you are in the US or UK, you may qualify for free shipping with that many books anyway!
thank you for the infos. unfortunately I am located in central europe. :)

We are going to keep it back another week (release on the 22nd) to give some polish to deck plans and run some more checks - nothing worrying has surfaced, the project is just a little larger than the previous book. Speaking of which, High Guard 2022 will be $59.99 for the hardback and, weighing in at 296 pages, is 72 pages larger than the previous book (so about a third larger!).

This may have a knock-on effect on the Bayern box set, but we will keep an eye on this and let you know.

Will this be part of the Bits and Mortar program?

Great news! When will we be able to pre-order the limited edition of High Guard?

The release date of the physical version of the Spinward Extents seems to have slipped a couple of times. Is it definitely coming out this month?

Back