Traveller Dice Game - To Honor Grandfather

I play tested this game at Traveller Con last year. It was a blast, I highly recommend it. The cards and dice looked great. I think there may be some interesting uses for the components in RPG play. Also, if you missed the metal Droyne Coyns in their last Kickstarter, you can pick up a set here.

Just got an email from the campaign to tell me there is a tie in of sorts with the Mongoose Ancients trilogy, some extra cards.

I think this game kickstarter needs more advertising - has it been mentioned in other rpg sites yet?

I play tested this game at Traveller Con last year. It was a blast, I highly recommend it. The cards and dice looked great. I think there may be some interesting uses for the components in RPG play. Also, if you missed the metal Droyne Coyns in their last Kickstarter, you can pick up a set here.
So did I; I agree that it's a blast and that the demo set looked great. I mentioned both the game and the Coyns in my AAR from that TCUSA; they've got the links on the Campaign page for the Kickstarter. Sadly, they can't make it to TCUSA this year, but "maybe (hopefully) next year"...

Cheese Weasel announced on the kickstarter yesterday a collaboration with Mongoose to bring some elements of the Ancients Trilogy into the game as a free crossover expansion! So cool

I'm "bumping" this because the uptake rate doesn't look like it's enough to fund it before the Kickstarted expires; there's still $7000ish to go, with only three weeks left. If you haven't backed it, please do so; if you have, please consider some of the add-ons, especially the set of Coyns. I really want this one to succeed; it deserves it.

Has the campaign been posted on X, Fleecebook, Instapron etc?

Have people been spreading the word on other rpg forums?

Could MWM and Mongoose send out an email to past kickstarter backers so they know about it?

I read books, I don't Face them, so I don't know if it's been posted there; I'm also not a Xwit, so I don't know if it's posted there. I do know that it's been on the TML, the TNE IOGroup, and here and CotI, and I talked it up at TravellerCON/USA. IIRC, I found out about it because I'm on one of Marc Miller's Traveller-related mailings; I suspect that anyone who's bought any of his CDs got the notification.

I read books, I don't Face them, so I don't know if it's been posted there; I'm also not a Xwit, so I don't know if it's posted there.
Amen.
I found out about it because I have two bags of Coyns and Kickstarter is, well, okay, maybe exactly like a shopping addiction.

Another bump...

There's about a week and a half left, and a bit over $5000 to go - but because some of the costs of production have gone DOWN, seven of the eight "stretch goals" have been unlocked even without the baseline funding goal being reached. If you haven't backed this, please do; if you have, please see if you can see your way to increasing your pledge - this is a Kickstarter that really does deserve to succeed.

Well, $45 is the only really viable option unless you're a store. So by my math, they need 68 more people at that level.

Well, $45 is the only really viable option unless you're a store. So by my math, they need 68 more people at that level.

There is an option to add additional money to your pledge level as a bonus to help the project, but as noted that is merely optional.

Back