Traveller Adventures in Print & Pre-Order High Guard

Nevermore26 said:
Anyone else checking the forums constantly for the release? So very excited for this!! Our weekly game is tomorrow now, my group and I are loving this version of Traveller. We are all completely new.

The last bit of artwork (deck plans) is being worked on right now - the current projection is a smidgin under two weeks.

On the plus side, we may also be able to do a supplementary ebook quickly after, adding Aslan ships to the game!

gandalf_t_black said:
That's fantastic can't wait.

Btw is there a link yet to pre order Therory of Everything in Print edition?

Not yet, but it will be popping up just as soon as we have a delivery date (should be very soon!).

msprange said:
Nevermore26 said:
Anyone else checking the forums constantly for the release? So very excited for this!! Our weekly game is tomorrow now, my group and I are loving this version of Traveller. We are all completely new.

The last bit of artwork (deck plans) is being worked on right now - the current projection is a smidgin under two weeks.

On the plus side, we may also be able to do a supplementary ebook quickly after, adding Aslan ships to the game!

Really really appreciate the update! Keep up the great work! :D

This great to hear. Will we be able to order Therory of Everything in Print edition next week too?

On a side note if I make a large order (£100 +) for books while some are still only on pre order will I have to wait for all my books to be sent out together or will you split the postage and sent what you can now and the others as released. Will it change the postage?

gandalf_t_black said:
On a side note if I make a large order (£100 +) for books while some are still only on pre order will I have to wait for all my books to be sent out together or will you split the postage and sent what you can now and the others as released. Will it change the postage?

We always ship when books are ready (no waiting for other titles in the order!) and it does not affect shipping!

msprange said:
gandalf_t_black said:

We always ship when books are ready (no waiting for other titles in the order!) and it does not affect shipping!
That's great to hear thanks. Just waiting to be able to order Therors of Everything and I will order a complete set of all the books (except the core book). That will give me some reading to do before our next game session in a few weeks time hehe.

Nevermore26 said:
I'll get the news emailed directly to me through DriveThruRPG.

I check daily for the release of High Guard PDF. My players want to start modifying their ship and I'm putting them off till I get the rules :)

mancerbear said:
I check daily for the release of High Guard PDF. My players want to start modifying their ship and I'm putting them off till I get the rules :)
Mine are waiting just to get this-edition ship stats! I want to give them a J-3 Modified Fast Trader from the old system, but with no rules on creating/modifying ships we're having to use old rules and mortgage/cost prices. :(

I'm also checking every day, a couple of times! I haven't prevuously been a ship builder, but I am very excited for the refined system and espcially for the non-trafitional options!

I really appreciated the BW printer friendly version of the core book, mostly because the art laden version waa glacially slow on my ipad. Could BW versions of CSC and HG be created at some point?

Back