tomb raider rpg

toothill man

Mongoose
its based around a comic/game it is a large scale adventure from start to finish and even without nipples lara croft is something else 8)

buy PBTT now you know it makes sense,(warning rumours that looking at pictures of lara croft can make you go blind have not yet been tested so take care) :lol:

I thought of this along time ago, this could really work, modern day Paranormal/Supernatural Globetrotting Adventure in the Tomb Raider world

again you could go via the video game or movie for this,

Mechanics and names aside, more importantly:

Will Mongoose be able to arrange an open day with Angelina Jolie in attendance to promote the game?

I'd easily be able to fly back to the UK!! :D

Eisho

Eisho said:
Mechanics and names aside, more importantly:

Will Mongoose be able to arrange an open day with Angelina Jolie in attendance to promote the game?

I'd easily be able to fly back to the UK!! :D

Eisho

Well the current model playing Lara is Karima Adebibe,
bet they could get her

http://www.hcgamer.hu/gamer/images/cikkek/2006_02/karima_adebibe04.jpg

And she looks very much like the comic version
you can read the first issue online here :wink:

http://www.topcow.com/comics/291/issue

Yep, she'll do. :D

Mongoose justs needs to be careful to make sure that she appears as Lara Croft in her Tomb Raider gear.

Thanks for the link to the comic as well. I had never read it before (only really knew about Tomb Raider cos of Angelina).

Cheers,

Eisho

Hmm, just thinkign on this line am I the only one who thinks Tomb Raider would make a stonkign game- Lara with buddies against crazy occult stuff, mercs, religious nutters, mummies... :D

I'd guess they read everything here to see which genres and types of game people are looking for, then take that into account when deciding what to do next.

On the other hand posting an answer that actually shows their own interest in a particular idea would possibly alert the competition to which threads here they are interested in, so I'm not surprised we don't see too many Mongoose staff replying within this area of the forums :)

Back