Tlazitlan?

I actually have no idea about this whatsoever. I just wanted you to know that people on this forum are generally very friendly and helpful. So, unless you have offended them all on same greater karmic level, I cannot imagine why no one has given you an answer... unless no one knows.

I was waiting to see an answer or two myself, as I have not encountered any Tlazitlan stuff in my reading of Conan stories. Note, however, that I haven't read any of the recent novels, as my only attempt (a Steve Perry offering) left me cold.

From the name Tlazitlan, however, we can infer that they are based on the indigenous Aztec people of what is now Mexico, liberally combined with the Incas of Peru. Expect them to worship dark and strange gods, practice human sacrifice on a grand scale, and build step pyramids.

Tlazitlan is mentioned in the Conan core book, which draws only on REH Canon right? That would leave me to believe that Howard wrote about them.

The Tlazitlans were orginally from Kosala, migrated to eastern Kush. Interbreed with Stygians and then moved deeper into the Black Kingdoms.
their decendents were the people that build the city of Xuchotl.

Thanks,
I was beginning to wonder if nobody had read the posting,
Well I was hoping somebody had read something I’d missed, anyways if there is nothing from mongoose I’ve read enough from my ancestry to make up a template but any suggestions are appreciated.

Mythos said:
The Tlazitlans were orginally from Kosala, migrated to eastern Kush. Interbreed with Stygians and then moved deeper into the Black Kingdoms.
their decendents were the people that build the city of Xuchotl.

Dude, I want to play in your game. :)

Lowly Uhlan said:
Dude, I want to play in your game. :)
Well thank you. :)
All I did was look up the name. One of the better sources for information can be found at;

http://www.dodgenet.com/~moonblossom/Cgaze.htm

He did an excellent job of gathering names, cultures and additional information.

They are the origins of the folks in "Red Nails", I believe that that is the only mention of them(what Mythos said was pretty much the full discription given in that story).

As of this posting there has not been a release of the racial template. I would guess that if it surfaces it will be in The Road of Kings or as a seperate pdf download sometime.

Well....
any news if the Tlazitlan template will be published in any of the books coming out? maybe in a S/P article?

i hope you guys at mongoose have not forgotten about the Tlazitlan :)

If they migrated to Eastern Kush, surely they will be incorparated into the up coming Black Kingdoms sourcebook? Just a thought.

Back