The Valerius Project (New Adira) -FINISHED-

emperorpenguin said:
Jan 26-27

we'll need them to take on the White Stars and no one likes the anne summers special, if you do I'll cheer on Germany in the European finals next summer (since there won't be a British team....... 2-0 Croatia!)

I have 2 of the anne summers special. only problem i have is basing the damn thing.

katadder said:
emperorpenguin said:
Jan 26-27

we'll need them to take on the White Stars and no one likes the anne summers special, if you do I'll cheer on Germany in the European finals next summer (since there won't be a British team....... 2-0 Croatia!)

I have 2 of the anne summers special. only problem i have is basing the damn thing.

ahhhh....now i understand "anne sommers special"...yes sure....this is bad. :twisted: i have thinked the entire time about this: "what is anne summer special,.... häh????
Liati+Anne summer special=KLICK :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Centauri)Urobach said:
katadder said:
emperorpenguin said:
Jan 26-27

ahhhh....now i understand "anne sommers special"...yes sure....this is bad. :twisted: i have thinked the entire time about this: "what is anne summer special,.... häh????
Liati+Anne summer special=KLICK :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright - someone, please, clue me in!

Anne summers in B5, who'd have thought? :roll: Something is really wrong (or really right) with MGP ship designers.

OK, back to the "non-anne summers" Liati, Urobach.. Have you decided on a design yet? We're dying to see it.

My cousin said that my squad of Valerius came in :D

Which is odd since my order from Mongoose didn't arrival yet, and I order that 2 weeks before purchasing the ships. :eek:

Ah well, going to paint them up with the new foundation paints from GW, I heard positive feedback on those set so going to try it out. The question is to either stick to the purple/gold standard or since they're clearly part of the Royal fleet, if the 'Royal Battleship' classis wasn't a indication, I was wondering if I make them White and gold. Perhaps bleach bone with skull white highlights. Or using a pure white with silver-white 50/50 mix as highlights, hrm...

anywya ill try to get a camera and psot the results :D

emperorpenguin said:
katadder said:

you bought TWO!? :shock: :?

well i got them on a good deal, buy one get one free :D and TBH they not that bad in the flesh.

oh BTW have stats for the Valerius in my new scenario pack, check it out:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dy82sv0bzna

ok ok....thema-change please. this is an forum for miniature games not for....you know what i mean. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the liati looks like an toy for girls....basta. an little bit small but, it looks out.

and i want definitly not do the same...

Pics please Urobach... We're holding our breaths.

Don't worry, your previous designs don't look anything like the "toys" :lol:
Good thing I've never ordered an MGP Liati... :oops:

OK, guys.

the first steps in direction LIATI

Toolsandparts001.jpg

Back