The Lucky 13th's shoulder patch.

ChrisPasseno

Mongoose
I put together this shoulder patch for my MI Company (or would it be division? It must be a Division by now!) the other day.

Each Platoon would put the roman numerals in the center of the circle. The 4th Platoon would have "IV" in the circle.

241651367_d851fd9705_o.gif

It's a 13 pointed star. Get it.... Lucky 13th? <<shrugs>>

Hi Chris,

If you want to stay consistent with what's been published so far, then the tab should be black and gold.

If you're going for a division, then I'd say it looks too much like a few other designs.

capdivisions.jpg

However, it's YOUR game! Do what makes you happy. I don't think there's anything that is considered "canon."

One more word of advice: the design looks more like a subdued version of a full color patch. Just my opinion.

4th_Cap.jpg

Oh! Just in case...the "Lucky Thirteens" have already been done:

Lucky13s.jpg

Regards.

Interesting... how would one denote a mixed company? I was reading the S&P article on companies and organisation the other day and realised my MI force is probably small parts of several companies, rather than a mixed company, since LAMI and Pathfinders are rarely part of a mixed company, and are either taken in as permanent or temporary attachments to CAP/Marauder/Exo companies.

Essentially I have a platoon of each 'type' of MI - CAP, Pathfinder, Marauder, Exo, LAMI. How likely is it that all of these would be posted on the same vessel as a mixed task force of some kind?

ChrisPasseno said:
I put together this shoulder patch for my MI Company (or would it be division? It must be a Division by now!) the other day.

Each Platoon would put the roman numerals in the center of the circle. The 4th Platoon would have "IV" in the circle.

241651367_d851fd9705_o.gif

It's a 13 pointed star. Get it.... Lucky 13th? <<shrugs>>

Very nice Chris! :shock:

ScipioAmericanus said:
Hi Chris,

If you want to stay consistent with what's been published so far, then the tab should be black and gold.

If you're going for a division, then I'd say it looks too much like a few other designs.

capdivisions.jpg

However, it's YOUR game! Do what makes you happy. I don't think there's anything that is considered "canon."

One more word of advice: the design looks more like a subdued version of a full color patch. Just my opinion.

4th_Cap.jpg

Oh! Just in case...the "Lucky Thirteens" have already been done:

Lucky13s.jpg

Regards.

You Too SA!
But where are the roughnecks? :D

Back