The First Ones sourcebook?

Eryx

Mongoose
Is there any word when we can expect a book covering the different First One races seen in the show?

I know theres a Shadows & Vorlons book on the cards, is there a release date for that yet?

The Sahadow/Vorlon thing was scheduled for sometime next year last I heard. I haven't heard anything about a First Ones book but it'd be a good idea. I'd buy it (Goes without saying really)

LBH

Someone on the AC2A's forum mentioned a book put out for B5 Wars that dealt with the First Ones, I thought I had read on here that Mongoose were going to do one after Shadows & Vorlons.

Besides those two active players in the universe I know nothing about the others, and it would be great to know something about them.

*Hints to the folks at Mongoose*
:D

Eryx said:
Someone on the AC2A's forum mentioned a book put out for B5 Wars that dealt with the First Ones, I thought I had read on here that Mongoose were going to do one after Shadows & Vorlons.

There were two books that dealt with them. The intial Vorlons and Shadows supplement which had a little bit of background on each of them and the ships we saw in "Into the Fire" and "Wars of the Ancients" greatly expanded upon that material.

But I'd love to see a Ancients Fact Book, but precious little would be actually usable in play but that doesn't stop me wanting the history :)

[SubliminalMessageToMongooseMatt]Go on, commission Matt Plonsky to write an Ancients supplement, you know you want to...[/SubliminalMessageToMongooseMatt]

Damn, that tag doesn't seem tyo be working right :)

frobisher said:
But I'd love to see a Ancients Fact Book, but precious little would be actually usable in play but that doesn't stop me wanting the history :)

Same here. Its highly (add a few more highly's) unlikely I would sue them, but I sure do want that background, history and information.

Until then, I will have to see if I can find a copy of War's of the Ancients on Ebay somewhere.

skalvar said:
Oh, you'd be suprised what you could slip into a book about the First Ones.

Shannon

Anyone else smell that? Smells like something on the backburner coming to a simmer! Skalvar may be letting us stew in our juices before serving something up!

Something you'd care to share Skalvar?

:)

LBH

Back