Teeptown and PSI Corps HQ

mdraconis

Mongoose
I was wondering if anyone knows where Teeptown is located?

Also I believe the Babylon 5 Core book states that Psi Corps HQ is located in London (nice city by the way) but I thought it is located in Geneva near Earth Dome. Am I incorrect?

In the "Birth of the Psi Corps" Novel series (Dark Genesis) indicates that Bester left Teeptown, which is located in Geneva, to Paris to track down a "Blip". It also indicates that Teeptown and Psi Corps HQ is one and the same or at least in the same vicinity.

I would stick with the info in Dark Genesis and Deadly Relations; that seems far more accurate and developed to me.

Teeptown is definately near Geneva, and Psi Corps has it's headquarters in London according to the series.

That's not to say that the actual administrative HQ isn't near Teeptown.

There's the public face of the Corps and then...

I always thought there HQ was on mars... not on earth.. because they always talk about Mars not earth...

There is a secret Psi Corps installation at Syria Planum. However it is not the P-Corps Headquarters. Most likely this is the base that Bester took Mr. Garibaldi to when Bester had him "conditioned" to betray Captain Sheridan.

There is also a large, public psi-corps facility on Mars (in the season 5 episode that was from the POV of Bester and his two trainees, the building they start at is shown to be under a Mars-Dome)

Enlightened Bystander said:
There is also a large, public psi-corps facility on Mars (in the season 5 episode that was from the POV of Bester and his two trainees, the building they start at is shown to be under a Mars-Dome)

That is part of "Earth Dome", where the main headquarters are for most of the important Earth Alliance, thus solidifying their importance in the Earth Alliance. Bester mentions having been in New Orleans at the begining of the episode and then later told the remaining trainee to call back to headquarters for any of the papers that the Mind Shreader was writing.

"The Psi Corps headquarters on Earth has been bombed. The bombers haven't been found, but they did leave the message, "Remember Byron." ISN showed the Domed Psi-Corps Headquarters in the background of the news shot.

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/countries/us/guide/099.html[/b]

Back