Technomage Robe

Hi all,

Is my mind playing tricks on me or have I read somewhere the description and stats for the Technomage Robe?

I can't find it in the Technomage Book, the only other place I can think of is the season 2 book.

If that's the case does that mean that it is now outdated as the TM book came out after the Season 2 book?

Cheers
Shem

shem_whistler said:
Hi all,

Is my mind playing tricks on me or have I read somewhere the description and stats for the Technomage Robe?

I can't find it in the Technomage Book, the only other place I can think of is the season 2 book.

If that's the case does that mean that it is now outdated as the TM book came out after the Season 2 book?

Cheers
Shem

I don't know about where you might have seen it, but just because the Technomage supplement has come out does not (in my book) invalidate anything said about technomages said in any earlier supplements. the only time this might happen is if information in 2 supplements directly contradicts each other. In that case you'd need to get a ruling from the Publisher or make your own ruling and house rule.

Just my view.

LBH

You mind does not play tricks. Technomage robes are in the Coming of shadows source book. Basicly anyone who comes to be a technomage in later life is relant on their tech being woven into their robes rather than their bodies. A prestige class of technomage rather than a class in it's own right, weaker and less able but far more simple to run.

Back