Techno-Mage in Star Wars

Jim123

Mongoose
We are starting a new game in SW and I getting my GM to let me play a Techno-Mage.I just need help with converting it to SW rules.Like HP would be
just VP/WP.I would just make the WP like wizard from the PH.But would I gain a Dark Side Point when I get a Chaos Point,or would I get CP every time
I get a DSP.Would I my Def. for SW be the same as my DV in B5.And the big
question how would I convert my Pinnace.Thanks for any help.I can't wait to
see how all those players would be playing Jedi and Bounty Hunters who think they are the most powerful in the group.

i would suggest 1d6 for vitality points, and Double the Damage effects from Spells, and Double there DR values for the defensive spells...

weapons tend to do more damage in Star Wars...

Just use Chaos points just the same. Dark side points i always say, measure your level of evilness... Technomages are not exactly evil, just are powered by the force of chaos.. But the Technomage should still recieve Dark Side Points from anything that normaly would give any character one.

Remember Technomages don't realy use magic, they use technology to create all the effects...

Ooops forgot Defense...

Use the Defensive value that is the same as what ever core class has the Lowest value.

Hmmm, wonder if my game master will let me bring into our B5 game my Jedi character from a previous Star Wars game!? :twisted:

Hmmm...Jedi in the B5 universe. I wonder what the Vorlons and Shadows will do once they find out about your character's powers? A shiny, new plaything for them to poke, prod, and provide another excuse for them to argue about. :twisted:

richronin wrote:
Hmmm, wonder if my game master will let me bring into our B5 game my Jedi character from a previous Star Wars game!?
The part I would be worried about is Force using Shadows or someone calling themselves 'The Dark Lord of the Shadows'. :twisted:

I too had thought about a jedi o darkjedi/sith warrior in b5. Just think when a high level telepath triess to read the jedi's mind...he'll feel like he ran into a brick wall or something, especially if the jedi uses that power from the dssb (domination?) to rip the telepaths mind outta his nostrils.

The shadows will probably be at the end of some prodding themselves, given by a lightsaber. !!

Back