TAS Programme Adventures, Trojan Reach

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
So, new year, new campaign at the office!

We are going to be rocking around in the Trojan Reach, and the thought occurred,...

Which TAS programme adventures set in the Trojan Reach should we be taking a look at? We know about Mr Griffen's fine work, and BT-SHT 365 is already on our radar.

What else is worthy? What have people run thus far?

BT-SHT 365 was supposed to be the start of a series. Always wanted the rest of the series!
"The Rubinian Honour Gambit" from the May / June 2022 of Freelance Traveller, fitted very well on Paal!
"Fire beyond the border" is good but needs expanding on Arunisiir!
" Counterweights and Measures" and "Into the Borderlands" from 1st Edition should be included.

Last edited:
I mean no disrespect to the author of BT-SHT 365, but I would recommend that Mongoose keep some distance from the content of that module.

***spoilers below***

The presentation of rape/forced impregnation of Clone 37 was unwelcome content for this reader. I am also concerned that the stat block for the Rasputin class DE felt unaligned with the Pirates of Drinax campaign. Jump 4 on warships seems more of a11,000 world Imperium stat not a 26 world Sindal stat. Also, is the Sindal Empire flavored with a Russian Empire character or more of a Ming the Merciless flavor?

" Counterweights and Measures" and "Into the Borderlands" from 1st Edition should be included.
Agreed.

If the idea is for the gang to have an adventure to play during breaks revisiting those two would be fun and a nice counterpoint to the editing work they are doing on FFW books.

Many other things in the Universe happening around them but here are small manageable problems for Travellers to solve.

Back