Votes: 0 0.0%
  • paranoia

• macho women with guns

• OGL

• Total voters
come on boys and girls lets get the forum on track at least for a little while :wink: as almost got 100 votes plus and lone wolf is being beaten by bab5 so come on and join the fight for your favourite game :lol:

lastbesthope said:
B5 is winning cos it is the one!

Lone Wolf is not the one, no not the one (clicks tongue).

LBH

we have now a 100 thank you guys has anyone got a challenge to LBHs friendly rant :lol:

LONE WOLF all the way - besides even at the Open Day we had Joe Dever there. You B5 boys only had little plastic planes to play with....hehehe (in line with the friendly rants of course)

As you can tell from my signature I'm a B5 fan but I had to show some love to the Macho Women on this one.

I love B5.
Paranoia looks nice too.
But Macho Women with Guns is hilarious the way it's done.

Its gotta be B5 but I'm sure if you did this poll in a few months the SST would be top of the tree!!!

Anton,.

when it is up and running will add the mini game to the mini game thread till the roleplaying game is out then yes will add that to this thread 8)

Conan in 3rd place!?! Crom laughs at your B5 and Lonely Wolf! :)

I guess there's always next year! (We'll train harder:!: )

:D :D

Well, if you measure it in forum activity Conan is well out in front - more than B5 and Lone Wolf put together.

Mayhem said:
Well, if you measure it in forum activity Conan is well out in front - more than B5 and Lone Wolf put together.

Yet if you compare the support (i.e. supplements/releases) for each game, Lone Wolf is by far the loser, with only 3 books and 8 blisters. Just checking the Conan and B5 pages, Conan already has 11 releases, with 5 more on the way in the foreseeable future. B5 has even more than Conan. So who's really winning, on a vote/release ratio? :twisted:

Not to mention that LW's activity takes place mostly on The Tower of the Sun rather than on these forums.

Ra said:
Not to mention that LW's activity takes place mostly on The Tower of the Sun rather than on these forums.

That's right, and I think the Mongoose LW board's level of activity is pretty much in line with the releases for the game.

lastbesthope said:
Face it toothill, B5 spanked LW in the poll!

LBH

Says the man who's sweating in his shorts and warily looking over his shoulder to see if the competition is catching up, because he knows he can't keep up the pace for much longer. :p

A mere 2% (3 voices) ahead is certainly no spanking, considering B5 has been on TV and is a major license.

I have to admit to some surprise at LW has pulled ahead from Conan... admittedly nobody has gone asking all the members of a Conan website to come vote yet... :D It's great to see the LW support though (it's probably the largest contributor towards what got me into this hobby in the first place)

Seriously, I'd love to see how this panned out with about ten times as many participants to get a decent representative subsection of the gaming community, so going and getting people who dont usually frequent the Mongoose board to come vote is a really good thing. That said, what are you waiting for? Go get more people! :D

Back