Suggestion for Conan website

Yuan-Ti said:
Put a link to the forum on the Conan site.

A direct link to the Conan forum straight from their Conan site would be a very good idea for Mongoose. Not everyone who visits their Conan RPG site would otherwise think to come here, and we want potential and existing customers/fans to stop by *HERE* and get fast, friendly CONAN help.

For example, there is not enough Conan RPG support on the ENWorld forums (with me doing most of it!); I am constantly redirecting traffic from my Conan thread to this forum, which is where the "real" Conan RPG action is, and should be. 8) Even the official Conan website has very little RPG posting going on. RPG.Net seems to have its fair share, although I rarely visit it. Just some observations...

Exactly, IC. I told some friends to check out the Conan site and a couple of them mentioned "It's kinda strange they don't have a forum..."

Yuan-Ti said:
Exactly, IC. I told some friends to check out the Conan site and a couple of them mentioned "It's kinda strange they don't have a forum..."

It took me repeated visits to the Conan site to figure out there was even a forum section, LOL, and several more visits before I even bothered to check it out. That is a definite flaw in the site design, if you ask me.

Back