Suggestion for a new class

Lykaios

Mongoose
Hey this is Alasi from over at www.templeofthesun.com. And I have a suggestion for a class that could be included in an appropriate installment for the Lone Wolf RPG.

Alot of people over at TotS have been wanting some sort of a rogue or assassin class. However the main dissagreament is that alot of people (including myself) would like it to be canon. I found this and suggested it over there but decided it would be best if I brought it to the sorce.

I remember reading about the Assassins Guild of Rhem in 'The Legacy of Vashna'. One of these assassins killed an informent you had tracked down to an inn. He shot the man with a crystal arrow and it results in you chasing the assassin across the various rooftops of the city. He eventually gets away.

However, later you can try and steal aboard a Cenerese ship in which you can pass as one of these assassins as long as you have the disc that one of the Cenerese dropped.

Maybe the members of this guild could be made into a character class. And best of all.....it's canon!

So what do you think, August?

Lykaios said:
Hey this is Alasi from over at www.templeofthesun.com. And I have a suggestion for a class that could be included in an appropriate installment for the Lone Wolf RPG.

I really think you mean Tower of the Sun.

Back