Suggest a suitable end for her

JMISBEST

Mongoose
The only friend who hasn't knowingly took advantage of me wants to know what to end a character

The GM decided to, why I don't know, start the campaign in 539 rather then 1,105. In 568 her solo player rolled A health event that stopped her aging and over the last 13 odd centuries, which taken it to around 1,868, she has build up a total pirate armada of 18 fleets that number almost 2,300 ships that range from 400 ton custom build Pirate Scoutships to A 1 million ton unique gargantuan Freighter that was converted, at a cost of Cr half a trillion, into A Fairly Heavy Dreadnought, rules A Pirate Republic of more then 600 world across 17 subsectors and 4 sectors, all of which are officially a semi-autonomous and self-governing part of The Imperium but in truth broke broken away from The Imperium 3.83 centuries ago, her personnel ships alone contain 2,300 genetically modified super=slaves on her own ships, more then a 3 of a million on his other ships and including those on planets, his Starbases, other Starbases and others loyal more then 20 million underlings, she has almost Cr 500 billion in cash, A portfolio worth more then Cr 100 billion that nets her more then Cr 30.4 million profit per month, she has more then 100 million rivals, more then 4 10's of a million and has prices on her head totalling more then Cr 1.13 trillion credits

As well as all of that I'll also admit that on 4 times in the last 1.013 millennium she/The Ex Pirate Captain, Ex Pirate Admiral and now officially Grand Duchess and unofficially Pirate Emperess has on 3 occasions in the last 800 years she has had enough traitors in The Imperial Governments highest ranks on her to have a decent chance of succeeding at seizing The Imperial Throne with sheer numbers if nothing else, but she was hesitant to, yet eventually decided to on all 3 occasions by that time it was no longer possible

I know all that's true as I've seen it, her and her 1-player group, but it's taken around 6 real-life years and 13 odd in-game centuries of in-game time and wants ideas for a appropriate endings, Also this is the only campaign bigger and longer then any I've ever done that I know with 100% certainty is true and not just made up to make me look daft. But the real question is can 1 or more of you suggest to me a suitable end for her that I can tell to my last remaining and only always true GM Friend

I like the idea of a Fairly Heavy Dreadnought.

Apart from that, well, this is another of those occasions where what you're doing is so far beyond the scope of what everyone else does that you're not going to get meaningful answers.

This character is an immortal superhero who owns several sectors of space. I'd suggest the later Honor Harrington books as inspiration for what she might do with her time. I've not seen anything else that comes close to this level of bloat. It's notable that once again this was all made possible with a single die roll on some table or other that presumably the referee made up for some reason. That's the root of your problem, as I've said before. Tables that allow game-breaking results on The Luckiest Dice Roll Ever, and of course you make the roll.

You might try 'OK, you've won. You live forever and rule the galaxy. Let's start a new game.'

The level of bloat here is unimaginable. I'm currently writing a book about Greek mythology, and despite being in a god-level mindset about events, I really can't get a handle on this.

If we're looking for a suitable end, have the emperor abdicate in favor of the super-character, and just as the coronation ceremony concludes, have a popular duke who opposes the super-character assassinate the super-character and invoke the Rite of Assassination.

https://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Rite_of_Assassination

If everything you claim is true, I'd just be handing out the forum link and telling people to go ask for themselves rather than allowing myself to ask such a ridiculous question on their behalf yet again. OTOH, at this point they'd probably just be mistaken for you using a different account as a sock puppet. Adding you to my foes list so I no longer have to see this sort of drivel when I visit these forums.

She is worth more dead than alive according to your bounty figure.

So she invest in manufacturing a clone, while having herself surgically altered to avoid detection as her original self. She then arranges to have the clone replace her for a while and be assassinated by her surgically altered self, who then collects the bounty and retires with trillions.

Problem is the clone, having all the downloaded memories and experiences of the original, spots the assassin and takes her out.

So the original character is now dead, with an imposter of her own making replacing her, who comes up with a cunning plan to cashing in on the trillions of bounty...

Because the clones have the same immortality feature this cycle continues until the heat death of the universe...

More seriously, she fakes her own death and goes into semi-retirement, surgically altering herself so that she doesn't have to worry about the bounty hinters or any of the grand scheme of things she has grown bored with. She can just hire on as the steward on a tramp trader and have minor adventures.

Have one last hurrah and as it appears to end her badly damaged flagship is scuttled with all evidence suggesting she went down with her ship.

In truth she walks away remaining out of contact until she finds a world that has no idea who she is and she settles there allowing her "immortality" to fade off allowing her to grow old and die in peace knowing she has left the galaxy in a much better place.

Does that sound a fitting end to you leaving a King Arthur legend behind her?

Back