Sucks

It sucks this forum is going away. I really like this place. And, I love the Mongoose's Conan game, too.

It doesn't look like they nabbed the rights to the new game, does it?

Is CPI going to license another company for a new Conan RPG? Are they going to wait until the movie comes out next year?

Anybody got the scoop?

I hate to burst your bubble but there is no new game company right now and will probably be a year wait before you see anything new with the Conan Rpg. My suggestion is love the game for what it is. Come up with your own new adventures, ideas, and storylines. Share them with others on this forum or any other. Keep the game alive in your own way. Eventually that year will fly by and you will see a new company step up to the plate.

For people like Vincent and I, like many of you out there, we really love the world and love playing in it. However during all those years of no Conan rpg, pre-Mongoose, we created our own games and our own characters. The stories were not less exciting or fun to play. Even though we may not have new or fresh material coming out for the game there is enough Mongoose material out there to keep you playing for the next year.

And who knows, maybe during this time frame Vincent and I will create some new adventures and provide them for you guy's out there. Not that we are the only one's that can do this, but I would like to think that we have a little more credibility then the average gamer (at least when it comes to the Conan rpg). :lol:

Contrary to popular belief Paradox does appreciate REH and all he did. They are not just trying to exploit his works. They do have the Conan rpg best interest at heart and they will not let it fade away to anonymity.

This is not the end of Conan...this is a pause before the storm!

Eric in WA

EricKRod1 said:
I hate to burst your bubble but there is no new game company right now and will probably be a year wait before you see anything new with the Conan Rpg.

I was just checking. :eek:

Come up with your own new adventures, ideas, and storylines.

Absolutely. I'm the one that loves "dead" games. I was just curious about the "new".

And who knows, maybe during this time frame Vincent and I will create some new adventures and provide them for you guy's out there.

And...with this forum gone, how will we find out about these if/when you releast them to the world?

Back