Striking Cobra

A

Anonymous

If you successful Bluff your opponents in conjunction with the Striking Cobra feat, how long are they flat-footed before getting to react, 1 full-round or 1 surprise round (which would only allow one attack or move action)?

The wording is vague....

Thanks,
Tiberias

Tiberias of Aquilonia said:
If you successful Bluff your opponents in conjunction with the Striking Cobra feat, how long are they flat-footed before getting to react, 1 full-round or 1 surprise round (which would only allow one attack or move action)?

The wording is vague....

Thanks,
Tiberias

As I read it:

Striking Cobra makes them flat footed and negates any readied action and lets you act in a "special" surprise round wherein you can take a FULL action. IIRC the d20 SRD says you usually get only a partial action during a surprise round.

I presume this implies that they are flat footed until they get their action in the following round.

MightyCthulhu said:
As I read it:

Striking Cobra makes them flat footed and negates any readied action and lets you act in a "special" surprise round wherein you can take a FULL action. IIRC the d20 SRD says you usually get only a partial action during a surprise round.

I presume this implies that they are flat footed until they get their action in the following round.

That was my interpretation as well. The feat simply lets you get a full round instead of the normal abbreviated 'surprise round'.

Back