Stats for Conan?

A

Anonymous

Has anything been published yet about the stats for Conan as an NPC? Something that shows his advancement and developement through his career?

Here is an award winning website with stats for Conan levels 1st through 25th. Great website.
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/hosted/adilbrand/conan.htm

That particular site is based on DnD 3.0. I never got around to updating it to 3.5 and never asked permission to update it to Mongoose's Conan rules, so it is still 3.0 d20 based.

Yes this site is the best site I've ever seen for Conan stats - it is very comprehensive and accurate! I prefer these stats - and the justifications for them - to the ones for King Conan in the Road of Kings.

- Hollywood

Yes this site is the best site I've ever seen for Conan stats - it is very comprehensive and accurate! I prefer these stats - and the justifications for them - to the ones for King Conan in the Road of Kings.

Agreed. I found this site to both very interesting and helpful. The problem with the Road of Kings stats is that some of the feat and skills choices raise question marks. For instance, why doesn't King Conan have Power Attack feat when he has the entire Sunder chain?

VincentDarlage said:
That particular site is based on DnD 3.0. I never got around to updating it to 3.5 and never asked permission to update it to Mongoose's Conan rules, so it is still 3.0 d20 based.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I visited this site many years ago, and didnt know if it had been updated to d20. Thanks!

Back