Starfuries on the Moon

SentryGun

Mongoose
Just wondering about the logic of a Starfury operating over the moon.

Could a starfury be based off the moon?

Just curious as I have this image of a starfury chase across the surface of the moon, and wondering if this would break down on me or not.

Thanks
 

lastbesthope

Mongoose
You're not imagining it, I'm sure in ITB we see Alpha 7 running along the moon to scope out something his sensors spotted on the horison. Track 27, about 1 hour 18 and a half mins in.

LBH
 

Neo

Mongoose
lastbesthope said:
You're not imagining it, I'm sure in ITB we see Alpha 7 running along the moon to scope out something his sensors spotted on the horison. Track 27, about 1 hour 18 and a half mins in.

LBH

Yup, Ivanova's brother..the lucky pointman... NOT :twisted:
 

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Neo said:
Yup, Ivanova's brother..the lucky pointman... NOT :twisted:

You're getting your pointmen mixed up Neo.

Ganya Ivanov (Eagle 7) was the unlucky pointman on the Lexington, got taken out by the Minbari Flyer after the Black Star sprung it's AJP trap.

Alpha 7 was just some 'red shirt' in ITB, one of Sinclair's squadron obviously.

Anyone else get the idea you don't want to be #7 in your squadron, it doesn't seem very lucky!

LBH
 

Neo

Mongoose
lastbesthope said:
Neo said:
Yup, Ivanova's brother..the lucky pointman... NOT :twisted:

You're getting your pointmen mixed up Neo.

Ganya Ivanov (Eagle 7) was the unlucky pointman on the Lexington, got taken out by the Minbari Flyer after the Black Star sprung it's AJP trap.

Alpha 7 was just some 'red shirt' in ITB, one of Sinclair's squadron obviously.

Anyone else get the idea you don't want to be #7 in your squadron, it doesn't seem very lucky!

LBH

Seen one pink skin you've seen em all LBH... I was rooting for the Minbari whoever it was... :D :lol:
 

Nerroth

Mongoose
Pink skin?

Seems that Minbari and Andorians share an inability to notice other human pigmentation types...


Gary
 

EricRoss

Mongoose
lastbesthope said:
Neo said:
Yup, Ivanova's brother..the lucky pointman... NOT :twisted:
Anyone else get the idea you don't want to be #7 in your squadron, it doesn't seem very lucky!

LBH

Yup. Especially Eagle 7...a man so expendable they make him the seventh pilot on a six fighter ship!
 

lastbesthope

Mongoose
Well callsigns coulc be like player numbers in any sport you care to pick, no need for them to be sequential.

Besides, with only 6 fighters they may have 12 or even 18 pilots, to cover the rotation.

Seem plausible?

LBH
 

Neo

Mongoose
Nerroth said:
Pink skin?

Seems that Minbari and Andorians share an inability to notice other human pigmentation types...


Gary

It was a Sci Fi reference.. nothing else...dont folks watch the TV anymore :p.. pink skins (andorians from Enterprise) as Nerroth correctly identified :D simply representing the superior attitude of the minbari is all.
 
Top