Sons of Cimmeria?

I hope it takes *just* a *little* while. I just sent mine in via snail mail and I don't want to miss out. (Per instructions, I did not send an email...although I desperately want to :) )

Arkobla Conn

And I am waiting for my friend to pick up his copy at our FLGS this weekend before sending my cut-corner to Mongoose via snail mail, so we can save a buck on overseas postage.

Gods I'm a cheap bastard.

slaughterj said:
Arcadayn said:
When can we expect to see the first exclusive Sons of Cimmeria material?

What do you mean? I've already received the first two installments of that material...
:wink:

I've reported this behavior to Mongoose and they have assured me that you will be punished, Mr. Slaughterj (if that is your real name). I quote MongooseReginald: "such behaviour will not be tolerated. We will fart in his general direction and call him silly names."

Yuan-Ti said:
slaughterj said:
Arcadayn said:
When can we expect to see the first exclusive Sons of Cimmeria material?

What do you mean? I've already received the first two installments of that material...
:wink:

I've reported this behavior to Mongoose and they have assured me that you will be punished, Mr. Slaughterj (if that is your real name).

What you fail to realize is that the punishment meted out to the Conan fans consists of being supplied with nubile young well-endowed undersexed slave girls who force you to satisfy their every desire until you succumb to the overwhelming exhaustion - the horrah! :shock: :lol:

I've consulted my celebrity panel and they have come up with the following answers as to the Sons of Cimmeria program:

QUESTION: How much of a discount will Mongoose give us on the second printing?
CNR24.jpg

QUESTION: What will the freebies and bonus goodies consist of?
CNR3.jpg

QUESTION: Who makes all these crazy decisions at Mongoose?
ElaineJoyce3.jpg

QUESTION: If we don't get our discounts and goodies, what will we make Mongoose do to appease us?
ElaineJoyce5.jpg

Back