slaine minature game

Check out the game Chronopia, from Excelsior.

The Sons of Kronos are what you're looking for, they even have a chariot!

toothill man said:
thanks gospog have you a link too the site please :D and welcome too the forums

Hi Tooth,
Check out this link for more info on Chronopia, a cool system that I am pleased to have worked on however briefly in the past.

http://www.excelsiorentertainment.com/

Also you may want to check out i-Kores website for some excellent fantasy barbarian figures in the Celtos range.

http://www.i-kore.com/

Lets hope that Turf Wars will warrent a follow up for Slaine.

Marc

Um, yep, those are the links! ;)

Dredd Times, Chronopia is a great game, thanks for helping to make it so!

And how could I forget about Celtos? Heck, look through your game store's bargain bins for old Leviathan barbarians for that matter!

gospog1 said:
Um, yep, those are the links! ;)

Dredd Times, Chronopia is a great game, thanks for helping to make it so!

And how could I forget about Celtos? Heck, look through your game store's bargain bins for old Leviathan barbarians for that matter!

Hi gospog,
The real thanks go to John Robertson and all the creative crew at the former Target Games, all I did was some fiction for Land of Two Rivers and a couple of other products, as well as the Stygian terrain that appears in Lo2R.

Celtos is excellent and would make an ideal campaign setting for a roleplaying game (not dropping any hints honest Matthew;) ).

Marc

Thank god Toothill Man is not in charge of new products at Mongoose - I be broke....

I can just see those line of warped warriors crashing into those Formorian ranks.....

Ah the possibilities are endless....

Chariots, War witches with Shoggys, shied biting beserkers, bags of wasp missiles.... roman legions, elfric, cthythrons

oh god I want it bad....

hassanisabbah said:
Ah the possibilities are endless....

Chariots, War witches with Shoggys, shied biting beserkers, bags of wasp missiles.... roman legions, elfric, cthythrons

oh god I want it bad....

so do I my friend :)

Well, a range of Slaine miniatures may not be out of the question. The trouble is, what do we do with them? What sort of game could we build them around?

Over to you chaps (remember, it has to interest more than just hard core Slaine fans!). . .

msprange said:
Well, a range of Slaine miniatures may not be out of the question. The trouble is, what do we do with them? What sort of game could we build them around?

Over to you chaps (remember, it has to interest more than just hard core Slaine fans!). . .

come on guys this is our bit 8)
for myself I have two options one would be to do a adventure with figures included like a small scale war game,tribe against tribe with monsters as saturday specails.But my second idea I like better and it would too play as a mass combat game the end days of the horned god campain that would be so cool. 8) but hope others will have a good idea or three :D

Well you could always make them multi-purpose? Use them with the game as well as a stand alone game much like the Star Wars miniature based game that West End Games had made as a solo game or in use with the D6 system rpg? Could work? Make a box set with the new rules and how to intergrate the rpg into it and then make the main characters and then tons of ranks and file troops, I mean think of having a big Titan on the board looming over the rest of your minis?!

Then bring out terrain bits or ideas for building your own? :D

I like that idea and as my son is going nuts over the lord of the rings part works which include a model every 2 weeks and lots of ideas on settings etc 8)

Back