Signs & Portents Sons of Cimmeria Offer

Arkobla Conn

Mongoose
Mongoose,

I sincerely appreciate the Sons of Cimmeria program - it's been brilliant. You are taking care of us because of a less than stellar editting on the first edition of Conan RPG. A+

I firmly understand that you can't continue it. When it ends, I'll be sad, but not upset.

I also understand the some of the content came from the Signs and Portents magazine - and it has been excellent. A+ stuff as well.

BUT - I just can't see it in myself to pay the kind of cash you are asking even discounted for a magazine I'm only going to use 10% of. I don't play Judge Dread. I don't do Babylon 5. MOST of the stuff in it, I won't be using.

I ask you again...I plead...

Please consider packaging (at the end of the year) a 'Conan' annual of S&P articles that you printed. I'd rather pay 20 bucks for that single magazine than the money you want for a coveral mag.

For those of you who are chomping at the bit to say 'but you can use the other stuff too...just a few tweaks...STOP. I don't want to hear it. I don't/won't read those articles. I know myself. I barely have time to read stuff I'm interested in...much less of games/items I'm not interested in. I'm a father of 2, husband, manager of 10 professionals and I'm working on some hot projects right now....reading ancillary stuff just isn't in the cards...

Anyway - please consider my suggestion and have a great day.

Arkobla Conn said:
please consider my suggestion and have a great day.

And please consider myself in one billion percent agreement with this.

I'm all over a "Conan-only" collection, I cannot justify a S&P subscription.

Yowza!

Arkobla Conn said:
Mongoose,

Anyway - please consider my suggestion and have a great day.

Put me in the "this is a great idea" camp as well. I would really appreciate as much support for Conan as possible now that it is becoming my gaming group's primary game. 8)

I agree also.

The SoC program is great and I too will be sorry when it ends.

And while I cannot afford a full subscription, like the others I would be intensely interested in a collection of the Conan specific articles. Yearly would be good.

But, thanks for the subscription offer and I am drooling over the upcoming scenario download.

Thanks Mongoose!

Well, I just recieved the first printing Conan RPG for Father's day. One word... Brilliant. Inspite of all the errata that need to be addressed, I am in love with the sytem changes.

But I feel as though I missed out on Something cool in the SoC program. There is no way I can afford a second book, but I would have liked access to the goodies that were available. *sigh* Well, not if I intend to get any of the other neat Conan supplimets coming out

Reguardless of the fact I agree that this program should continue... excellent work guys.

This sounds similiar to what ICE did in the 90's. Came out with an annual of stuff that didn't make it in the books, or added stuff. This included official errata.

Oh, and in some of the ICE books, there was Errata to previous books.

I'm in full agreement here. I think it's a great idea.

And thanks again for the SOC, I too will be sorry to see it go... But life goes on.

SS

Angel_lord said:
Well, I just recieved the first printing Conan RPG for Father's day. One word... Brilliant. Inspite of all the errata that need to be addressed, I am in love with the sytem changes.

But I feel as though I missed out on Something cool in the SoC program. There is no way I can afford a second book, but I would have liked access to the goodies that were available. *sigh* Well, not if I intend to get any of the other neat Conan supplimets coming out

Reguardless of the fact I agree that this program should continue... excellent work guys.

I thought those who sign up late can still get back periodic e-mails of the stuff they missed? Am I wrong? :(

oops, here we go: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2876

Even though I dont own Conan yet, consider this another vote for a S&P Conan Annual or special/one off or whatever, id certainly buy it :)

Back