Ships of the Galaxy question

ladegard

Mongoose
Of course, I'm writing this when I don't have my books in front of me, but I'm wondering if there was a reason none of the Shadow vessels have Adaptive Armour or something like it.

- Tom

Shields? There are no shields in the B5 universe. Shadow ships definately didn not have them.

There are no shields in the B5 universe.

That is not exactly true. The Abbai and Brakiri have gravitic shielding, and the Drakh have the Gravitic Energy Grid (which functions like a shield).

That being said, the Shadows DO NOT have shields. In ACTA they are given the shield trait to show their ability to shrug off damage, not because they actually have shielding. :)

Bry

Mongoose Steele said:
That being said, the Shadows DO NOT have shields. In ACTA they are given the shield trait to show their ability to shrug off damage, not because they actually have shielding. :)

Bry

That being said, it does swing things around again to my original point, wherein shields were not mentioned.

Well their is lot of mistakes in the call to arms ships. Shadow Ships don't have adaptive armor which they should have, they gave them shields instead.

Vorlon ships which supposedly had the capability of shields like as seen on the limited shields on the white stars, are not on the ship sheets.

The Victory class ship has Adaptive Armor listed, yet it doesn't actually have Adaptive armor in the show, yet they gave it to the Victory just to make it stronger and to represent its special armor.

Back