Ship identification issue

Serenn

Mongoose
A challenge to one and all:

on page 93 of the minbarii federation book is an ace looking ship, what the heck is it though? i want to know for my campaign, if its not a listed ship could a mongoose please message it to me?

Serenn said:
A challenge to one and all:

on page 93 of the minbarii federation book is an ace looking ship, what the heck is it though? i want to know for my campaign, if its not a listed ship could a mongoose please message it to me?

That would be The Liandra an old Minbari made vessel (of a now defunct design) used by some of the An'lashok. It can be seen in action in the Legend of the Rangers Movie. It is a ship with a lot of character and bite and is even reputed to be haunted (truthfully so as it happens) :D

Serenn had already interrogated me by PM on this, I thought it might be the Liandra, but my DVD of LotR which I have only viewed once is inaccessible due to being loaned out atm. I suggested Serenn post the question here, thanks Neo.

Glad to know my instincts were right, I just lacked faith in them.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Serenn had already interrogated me by PM on this, I thought it might be the Liandra, but my DVD of LotR which I have only viewed once is inaccessible due to being loaned out atm. I suggested Serenn post the question here, thanks Neo.

Glad to know my instincts were right, I just lacked faith in them.

LBH

Faith Manages LBH, you should know that being a massive Bab 5 fan like me :D

Back