ship builder guide

maco5555

Mongoose
hi anyone got anymore information on this apart from you can build ships lol

what kind of information will it have in it plus will it be availble to buy at the open day next weekend

maco5555 said:

what kind of information will it have in it plus will it be availble to buy at the open day next weekend

How about a TOC?

01 - Introduction
02 - Shipbuilding in the Galaxy
03 - Bare Hulls
04 - Outfitting the Essentials
05 - Arming your Vessel
06 - Finishing Touches
07 - Classified

The books details and gives you not only the means to produce ships, but also to modify them, as well as where they are built, the facilities needed, how long it takes, how difficult it is, what it costs etc.. This is an fantastic resource for anyone wanting to buld or create variants or reverse engineer existing 2e ships etc.. and covers all the techs for the known races.

This is an fantastic resource for anyone wanting to buld or create variants or reverse engineer existing 2e ships etc.. and covers all the techs for the known races.

Firstly, thank you.

Secondly, you won't need to reverse engineer any of the 2nd Ed ships...Ships of the Galaxy is scheduled to come out at the same time and TOTALLY has that covered.

(Although Mark totally knew that already...this was more for general consumption. :) )

Bry

Hmm... any chance that advance copies of any of these might be available at the Open Day next Saturday??? [Please, pretty please... :lol: ]

DW

Neo said:
maco5555 said:

How about a TOC?

01 - Introduction
02 - Shipbuilding in the Galaxy
03 - Bare Hulls
04 - Outfitting the Essentials
05 - Arming your Vessel
06 - Finishing Touches
07 - Classified

The books details and gives you not only the means to produce ships, but also to modify them, as well as where they are built, the facilities needed, how long it takes, how difficult it is, what it costs etc.. This is an fantastic resource for anyone wanting to buld or create variants or reverse engineer existing 2e ships etc.. and covers all the techs for the known races.

TOC? I am sorry, but I am not quite sure that book is this. Can you please specify?

I just picked up theRPG, and the whole system's knocking me on my butt.. Just ... wow. I finally get the bloody Influence rules, too. Anyway, will the ship building books also be OGL?

I'm pretty sure all B5 2E books will be OGL, it would be silly for future 2E books not to be.

Or at least they won't need the PHB.

LBH

Back