Shadizar Map - Get It Here!

Just sent in Email. About to get to that module in my group and would like a good map.

Will post when i recieve in U.S.

So no one has gotten a map sent to them since Nov 2005? Guess I shouldn't hold my breath :( I sent my email about a month ago and was told the same thing, that they need to print more and will send one when they are available.

It wouldn't be a big deal at all except those things are sorta why you buy box sets (maps, counters, character cards, etc). Oh well, Tito's Trading Post will help heal the hurt... :lol:

I know you mean. My Shadizar boxed set is on the way, and I need to use it soon. I got a nice big hi-res electronic copy of the map, which should suffice for a player handout, but I'd still like the nice poster sized one to hang on the wall while we play.

I sent my email in around October 30th and have yet to receive my map. Has anyone received a map since October 30th? Just wondering. I'll wait until Mongoose prints some more eventually.

quigs said:
I know you mean. My Shadizar boxed set is on the way, and I need to use it soon. I got a nice big hi-res electronic copy of the map, which should suffice for a player handout, but I'd still like the nice poster sized one to hang on the wall while we play.

Yeah. They send out the electronic map pretty quick. I just wish I could figure out how to get the printer to print out a full scale version, on a bunch of pages which I could tape together. But it is nice and does suffice...for now.

I sent in an E-Mail a few weeks back now. I did get a very nice response with a link to the high-res downloadable map and a comment I'd get the new replacement map when they were ready.

Since I have yet to get the map and I was wondering if anyone else had any news on the status?

Thanks.

I wonder if it might be possible for someone to provide an update on this issue? I thought it very unique and very impressive that the mistake was being corrected in such a fashion. But I think someone mentioned no further people have gotten one since Nov, 05?

I got my response just a few weeks ago saying one would be sent. I trust that is the case, just curious on a estimated time for that, please.

Thank you.

CimmerianMan said:
I wonder if it might be possible for someone to provide an update on this issue? I thought it very unique and very impressive that the mistake was being corrected in such a fashion. But I think someone mentioned no further people have gotten one since Nov, 05?

I got my response just a few weeks ago saying one would be sent. I trust that is the case, just curious on a estimated time for that, please.

Thank you.

Just wanted to bump this in hopes of an update on ETA. Thank you.

I really needed it last week, when I started my first Conan campaign - the players started out in Shadizar. All I had as a map was a crappy print-out of the electronic version.

I don't see them going back to Shadizar in the near future. They're in Arenjun at the moment, looking to get into a certain tower, and after that they're Belverus bound, so I guess it's no rush anymore. It's been months and monce since I sent Mongoose an e-mail asking for the map, though, so it was quite a let-down when I didn't get it in time.

hey guys...don't be so naive....you can write emails until judgement day... no one of us will get another map !

think about it....how long can it take to make a call and let print some maps? how long until they are ready ? how long until they are send to us ? months ? weeks ?

forget it....the maps are costing money for mongoose...wake up! they are waiting until no one remembers :)

Valaryc said:
hey guys...don't be so naive....you can write emails until judgement day... no one of us will get another map !

think about it....how long can it take to make a call and let print some maps? how long until they are ready ? how long until they are send to us ? months ? weeks ?

forget it....the maps are costing money for mongoose...wake up! they are waiting until no one remembers :)

Now see I think that was a little uncalled for. Even big companies take a long time to redress problems, it took WB forever to own up to the probelems with the R2 Season 1 B5 DVDs and even longer to fix them.

Give Mongoose a chance, maybe they're just trying to gather a full list of who needs a map so they can get one last batch done to try and save themselves a little money, besides, at least they put the map up for download in the meantime.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
Give Mongoose a chance...
LBH

i gave them the chance to make a damn official statement about the status quo in this forum within one of the longest thread (showing how serious this matter is)...and they didn't use it. so i think they don't care.

:evil:

but they can make a fool out of me if they post something with substance here (not just "we try it")!

I wrote my first mail regarding the map in October and two mails after that.
Like Valaryc I have almost lost hope that I'll receive my map someday.

If it was such a problem replacing the maps, then Mongoose shouldn't have promised it.
I am very sad about this matter because I really like and support Mongooses products (owning some Conan, Babylon 5, several small ACTA-Fleets, SST).

Every other day I am browsing these forums for new information, but sadly nothing seems to happen.

I agree. This has been going on forever. I was waiting to see the happy results before I put in my request.

I think Mongoose will deliver eventually. Who knows why they haven't as of yet? Can someone let me know what the process is so I do not have to scan through all of these posts? Thanks!

HLD

Back