Shadizar Map - Get It Here!

Still haven't gotten my map yet. I've sent 3 emails, and haven't heard back from the last two. It's now been over 3 months since I was supposed to recieve the map.

- Hollywood

have they got the right details old boy for you :shock: only asking because mine was delayed alot due to no house number but use the links on the main site mark is always busy but have never had a problem contacting matt who as co-owner is the next step up good luck with the map old boy :D

I sent the email maybe a month or so back adn didn't receive a reply. That said however my map arrived today in Australia! Thanks mongoose once again you've come up trumps!

I just sent the email asking for the Shadizar map last friday, did Mongoose notify you about your request or they just send it to you? Thanks!

Vincent791 said:
I just sent the email asking for the Shadizar map last friday, did Mongoose notify you about your request or they just send it to you? Thanks!
Yes, but you may wait a few days before hearing from them.

Vincent791 said:
I sent two emails and didn't get any reply for weeks. Then suddenly the map showed up in the mail, and I got email notification the day after...
I'm sure you'll get the map eventually, but you might have to wait for it a bit. :wink:

Then in that case be sure to send another email, or just resend the original email with a note saying it hasn't been received. Most of us had to do this once (or more) times.

never receive mine but actualy. i'm french and may be they never understanded me :? may be it's too far but a friend of mine living in belgium received it. what could i do?

vince the french said:
never receive mine but actualy i'm frnch may be they never understanded me :? may be it's too far but a friend of mine living in belgium received it. what could i do?
Go ahead and send an email. Go back to the first post in this thread for the contact, and send another email, explain that you had sent one and had received no reply. You wouldn't be the first one! And you'll appreciate the map when you get it :!:

I sent in an email last week and heard back right away. Apparently they are having more maps printed and when they have them in stock they will begin to mail them out again. That could explain why you haven't recieved a new map yet - but I'm not sure why they haven't responded back with an email yet... :shock:

Yes, I also receive that mail, they are having more maps printed cause they run out of maps. Hope to get good news soon. Can't wait! :cry:

I thought I'd check as I was about to order Shadizar. Are new copies ordered going to have the new map? OR will I need to get a head start and request the new version?

Back