Shadizar Map - Get It Here!

I've juste received the new Shadizar map today. Just in time to begin the Box scenario in a few days ! :D

Thanks to you, Mongoose People.

I live in the middle of Canada and I still haven't gotten mine yet either. I recieved an email somtime in the middle of July saying that I would recieve it shortly but still no map. By Crom, I can hardly wait to get my greedy little hands on this map!

- Hollywood

I FINALLY GOT IT! I now have the Shadizar map, now I can run adventures from the box set and show the PCs what the city looks like.
Mmwahhaahhaah, PCs beware! :twisted:

Thanks Mongoose. Nice map BTW. :D

Hollywood Hogan said:
I live in the middle of Canada and I still haven't gotten mine yet either. I recieved an email somtime in the middle of July saying that I would recieve it shortly but still no map. By Crom, I can hardly wait to get my greedy little hands on this map!

- Hollywood
Same here. Got my email on July 18. Still waiting. Meantime I'm just having other guys GM their games, putting Conan on hold; I may just drop plans for Shadizar. Hmmmm....

Hi guys,

If you have not received anything yet, it may have got lost in the post - drop Mark a line at mhumphries@mongoosepublishing.com and we'll get another out to you.

msprange said:
Hi guys,

If you have not received anything yet, it may have got lost in the post - drop Mark a line at mhumphries@mongoosepublishing.com and we'll get another out to you.
Thank you very much, will drop a line now. Appreciate the help!

I still don't have the Shadizar boxed set but do you intend to do new printing with the corrected map or is it better for me to order the map first?

I've sent you 2 e-mails from Italy...is it possible to send the map to Italy?
I hope and wait!

Thanks
Luca

Back