Shadizar Map - Get It Here!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Sorry this took a while. However, we are about to receive shipment of the new Shadizar Map.

If you bought the Shadizar box set (be honest now :)), simply drop a line to mhumphries@mongoosepublishing.com with the subject 'Shadizar', with your postal address. We'll get a map winging its way to you ASAP!

I haven't bought Shadizar yet, I've been waiting for the new map! Will the new map be included in the boxed set or will I still have to send off for it seperately?

Thanks,
Fridmarr

I complained in the forums a lot about the map, so I just wanted to post that this is great news. I appreciate the effort from Mongoose on this one.

Great, sent my email! How about a PDF version on this site? Would help keep people honest about the mailing side of it.

I to complained about the map. I hope its good and cant wait to see it.
Well done mongoose :D

I've just sent off an email.

Although your company does not have to, let it be said that those of us who purchase and support your Conan product line - thank you for taking the opportunity to correct and replace the map!

I've been waiting to buy Shadizar until the map situation was corrected. Should I buy it in the near future, how can I be sure that the new map will be included? Thanks.

Wicked Tinker said:
I've been waiting to buy Shadizar until the map situation was corrected. Should I buy it in the near future, how can I be sure that the new map will be included? Thanks.

Just buy it and if it is the old one, send them an email!

think is is safe too say you will find the old map as no one has said there is a whole new print run of the box set till that comes your supplier will have the old one but the map is easy to get 8)

It's nice to get this thing for free - O.K., it was Mongoose' fault, but other companies would at best give a download.

René said:
It's nice to get this thing for free - O.K., it was Mongoose' fault, but other companies would at best give a download.

have no idea were this myth started :evil: there map drawer who was freelance comitted fraud against both the original map drawer and mongoose who comissioned original art work and its mongooses fault :shock: thats like blaming a mugged victum for there mugging.mongoose were the victum not the bad guy but have done us all a great service by doing what the freelancer should have done in the first place which means mongoose have payed twice to keep us happy now hows that for service :D

Wow!
A few minutes ago I found my map in the mailbox! You guys are very fast! I thought I would wait weeks or even months here in Germanyand now I waited just a few days.
Hooray for Mongoose Publishing!

toothill man said:
René said:

have no idea were this myth started :evil: there map drawer who was freelance comitted fraud against both the original map drawer and mongoose who comissioned original art work and its mongooses fault :shock: thats like blaming a mugged victum for there mugging.mongoose were the victum not the bad guy but have done us all a great service by doing what the freelancer should have done in the first place which means mongoose have payed twice to keep us happy now hows that for service :D

Well, I don't want to start a long discussion now that the matter is solved, but I mention just one point:
If someone at Mongoose would have compared the population of Shadizar (40,000+) with the size of the city on the map, they would have seen that the two aren't related at all.
So it was Mongoose' fault.
But they corrected it.

Back