Sell: Drahk Fleetbox old

Poolitzer

Mongoose
Hi,

i have some trouble with my order from Mongoose, i ordered a Dilgar Fleetbox, and i get a dilgar fleetbox, packaged in foil, but when i open it i found some Drahk.

So here my question (i dont think that theres a chance that mongoose would exchange the box) has anybody Dilgar which he want to sell or to trade with my drahk box, or would someone buy my Drahk box?

I am from Germany.

Content:
4x light cruiser
3x cruiser
1x Mothership i think, it's the old model
2x light Raider pack (3 in a pack)
2x heavy Raider pack (3 in a pack)

I would try mongoose if I were you theyre usuall excellent on customer support :) Whether they actually HAVE any left to exchange is another matter but they might be able to help you or at least refund you a bit :)

I would email Matt Sprange first if that had happened to me. If you ordered Dilgar & there is some evidence somewhere I don't see you having a problem other than a very long wait.

I would actually be interested but don't have any Dilgar or spare cash at the moment.

Definitely send an email to the sales email address. Matthew said they are keeping on forge open to handle any recasts for miscast or missing pieces. This sounds like a mis-packaging though and I suspect some Drakh player now has a Dilgar fleet they don't want!

Back