S&P 45

msprange said:
cordas said:
I am just supprised that MGP isn't doing more to build intrest in the new rules and pre-paints yet.

Mostly because the game is not available until August! It is on a slow simmer at the moment, but you'll see an increase in pace soon enough. . .

but I want an increase in pace now :twisted:

===> Edited to make more sense:

Does that mean that the build up wont start until August?
I can appreciate that you dont wanna begin the build up at the wrong time and that BF:E is just getting to the point where its ready to leave the nest, but I honestly get the impression that the main thing existing fans of the system want is stats for existing models, like the PAMI. Or perhaps some pictures of some of the new humanoid miniatures so we can get an idea of the paintjob (Im hoping theres no eyes painted on these ones), and how they'll fit in with the other models.
Neither of which seems like it'd detract from whatever else it is you hve planned, and would only take up around 2 pages of the magazine.
The Forth background was nice, as was seeing the direction the Forth miniatures are heading in (The sketch of what the forth look like wasn't though, I dont suppose theres any chance you can change the head is there? Anything would be better than that!), but we'd seen far more BF:E stuff this far from its launch than we have SST stuff...

Finally took at look at the latest S&P. I don't know what the griping is about. The Fourth model has two rotary cannon on it!! That is all the detail I need! :) LOL!!!!

The Fourth fluff/illos don't much matter to me either way. . . whether they're piloted by snake men, computer programs, or goldfish really they're still big stompy robots with gatling weapons.

well might not be released until auguast but it is June - that only leaves one or 2 more S&Ps before release.

katadder said:
well might not be released until auguast but it is June - that only leaves one or 2 more S&Ps before release.

Or just 2 months until you get the real thing.

Maybe people should play hattrick or popomunda as part of school...Would teach patience nicely.

tneva82 said:
Maybe people should play hattrick or popomunda as part of school...Would teach patience nicely.

Meh, obviously not a marketing school. I don't recall the numbers, but most sales are made when a product is first released. So you want to have some lead time on your buzz. I've heard 6-8 weeks of buildup is good, but I've hardly made a study of the numbers.

Back