region of mu

sabathiel

Mongoose
COULD SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THEY HAVE FOUND ABOUT THE REGION OF MU ON THE MAP
I'VE BEEN RUNNING A GAME SINCE 1999 AN WHEN I SEEN THIS ON THE MAP MADE ME GO SEACHING ON MY OWN FOR THE INFO WITH NO SUCCESS SO IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME I WOULD REALLY BE GREATFUL

SO THAT THE WEAK INHERT NOTHING

YOURS TRULY
WARCHARGER2000@YAHOO.COM

During the Pre-Cataclsymic Age, Mu was a non-Thurian civilization, related to that of the Lemurians, that worshipped several gods including Poseidon, the god of the sea, and Xultha, the Ape God. The Cataclysm thrust most of the landmass of Mu beneath the seas -- so the CRPG maps seem to be in error showing it so big. During the Hyborian Age the devastated people of Mu are not known to be active on the Hyborian continent.

See Dale Rippke's essay "Mysteries of the Pre-Cataclysmic Age" (part of his book The Hyborian Heresies). The main primary source for Mu is "The Isle of the Eons", published in the Ace book The Gods of Bal-Sagoth.

Faraer said:
During the Pre-Cataclsymic Age, Mu was a non-Thurian civilization, related to that of the Lemurians, that worshipped several gods including Poseidon, the god of the sea, and Xultha, the Ape God. The Cataclysm thrust most of the landmass of Mu beneath the seas -- so the CRPG maps seem to be in error showing it so big. During the Hyborian Age the devastated people of Mu are not known to be active on the Hyborian continent.

See Dale Rippke's essay "Mysteries of the Pre-Cataclysmic Age" (part of his book The Hyborian Heresies). The main primary source for Mu is "The Isle of the Eons", published in the Ace book The Gods of Bal-Sagoth.
I think they share a common language with the Lemurians.

Back