Ranger Oath

The Rangers makes a number of references to the Ranger Oath... Have I missed it in there somewhere? It seems like it would been created after being mentioned so much, but yet I can't find it.

I believe this is it.

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the one, we die for the one."

I found it here, roughly half way down, on the Lurker's Guide synopsis page for "The Legend of the Rangers."

Kizarvexis

There's a page long "The Full Creed of the Anla'Shok" on p.6 of the Rangers supplement for the RPG.

It contains the parts of the shrter version above but not in direct links. That little one is sort of the edited highlights!

LBH

Ah, I don't have the Ranger book yet and the little quote above is all I could find on the Lurker's Guide.

Kizarvexis

*sigh * I purchase a slew of books including Rangers it still hasen't and I ordered it on the 7 .I know nothing to do with question but frustrating.

I JUST went through that myself. My stuff happened to come in the day I posted this or the day before though, well worth the wait... Of course people were thinking about sedating me :D

I'm going to see if I can't memorise the whole thing (Just the creed, not the supplement) before the ACTA tourney. I'm playing ISA so maybe I could turn it into some sort of intimidation tactic before a game, like the All Blacks do for Rugby!

LBH

lastbesthope said:
I'm going to see if I can't memorise the whole thing (Just the creed, not the supplement) before the ACTA tourney. I'm playing ISA so maybe I could turn it into some sort of intimidation tactic before a game, like the All Blacks do for Rugby!

LBH

No sticking your tongue out at them, okay?

And you have to say it in Minbari while whirling a fighting pike around your head :)

mthomason said:
No sticking your tongue out at them, okay?

And you have to say it in Minbari while whirling a fighting pike around your head :)

How about I do it in Interlac? And I do actuallyhave a kids toy that's basically a retractable staff!

Heehee! :twisted:

LBH

Aramanthus said:
I know several adults who have one of those retravtable kids toys for their Ranger/ Minbari weapon.

Anyone have a link so those of us without one can check them out? :)

Kizarvexis

Back