Quality control question for Mongoose

Captain Jonah said:
Da Boss said:
After all who on earth or any other home world of your choice would want the Kzinti Fleet before the Gorn. Have you seen the Kzinti ships, yes Drones are a very powerful weapon, but have you seen the ships :shock:

"If you want to pick a fight with a Kzin, just scream and leap." :evil:

And who the heck can pronounce your ship names anyway lizard-lips? If I made a sound like that my clanmates will think I'm hacking up a hairball. :p

I do hope that the rules and miniatures production issues get ironed out before the Kzin fleet arrives though. I'll keep my claws crossed. :wink:

I do think the kzin ships look a bit... like what a child would draw with crayons,t he orions too. There is a simple elegance to the gorn ships that i do find appealing.

JohnDW said:
I do think the kzin ships look a bit... like what a child would draw with crayons,t he orions too. There is a simple elegance to the gorn ships that i do find appealing.

Exactly. Something a child would draw with crayons. :p

Elegant, aesthetically pleasing, Gorn ships are the way forward. 8)

If you want a shoebox with ears then by all means go with the hairballs. :roll:

GreyHart said:
Captain Jonah said:
Da Boss said:
After all who on earth or any other home world of your choice would want the Kzinti Fleet before the Gorn. Have you seen the Kzinti ships, yes Drones are a very powerful weapon, but have you seen the ships :shock:

"If you want to pick a fight with a Kzinti, just scream and leap." :evil:

Scream and leap. What an odd idea. :roll:

You silly little kitty cats scream and leap if you want to. Over in this part of space we roar and open fire with a plasma weapon. :wink:

Hairballs, the worst problem with fighting Kzinti, after you cook them, it’s all the damn hair in your teeth.

Easy way to deal with the Kitties, string. Just wiggle it about and they will follow it anywhere :D.

Well they may not look the best, but they are in true 1960's style as with the rest range, though they are no longer a long distence threat, withing 18inches they will be murder to beat at the moment. something will need to be done regarding their better than Klingon ships, wont go on about it anymore, just seeing a future "lets all be flying tigers" fleets when they are released!

Kzinti Ship log - "quick get a vet the captain has been injured"

Well although the above quote is not actually me - I tend to agree - I don't like the current design for Kzinti.

There are however very promising noises on the ADB forum that we should be gettiing more excting cooler designs for fleets :)

Back