Project Card (Updated 06-20-07) - New Card: Brute Squad

Darn it! and someone mentioned in another thread that TACs are more expensive? They will be shot because they're incorrect!

Ok...the NCO cards and LT cards are again all updated:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a89/hiromoon/SST%20Card%20Project/

And the link to SST:DW concept art:
http://www.anatman.com/Portfolio/TroopersDrawings/drawings.html

Form another part of the anatman site:
Starship Troopers: Divine wind

Bet’cha think that you’re some sort of hero, don’cha, boy? Well, I reckon that I do too. In better days you’d probably get a decoration. But these aren’t better days. The fleets are crushed, and all that’s left is being pulled back t’old Earth, to do a sort of last stand. Yep, we might be able to do it, too- hold one little planet, if we get a break. Time to get all you boys back home. Just one break… You’re gonna give us that break, boy.
Captain, 103rd Mobile Infantry, Special Operations Group. Brought home 206 MI’s and 2,654 civvies out of that hell-hole Alpha Solaris. Problem is, boy, that you weren’t supposed to come home. You were ordered to hold to the last man. Moronic orders, but you broke them. I would’ve retreated to that transport too, but that doesn’t matter. You broke the rules. Now you belong to me.
The best and the brightest MI’s, the toughest, the meanest, the deadliest. I am going to use you up to buy Earth the time it needs. Some volunteered… Not you- you’re a survivor if I ever saw one, boy. But now even a suicide mission is safer than a firing squad. A suicide mission back to Klendathlu, where it all started.
Yeah, we know where it is- it was our first defeat. But we know that the Bugs are a hive mind, and we figure there must be a big, bad, mother queen there, the first one. Take her out, or even get close, and we figure the Bugs will at least look back long enough for us to get our feet under us. And no, son, there is no escape plan. We are gonna use your dropship like the world’s biggest door knocker- maybe there will be something left to get off the planet with, but I doubt it.
I know that sending a few MI’s to take on the Bug home world is suicide.
You don’t have to win.
They just have to lose.

Can you say: campaign scenario?

Hmm...special stats for troopers, new mission scenarios, rules for....

Dammit Hiro! I'm supposed to be working on a paper not Starship Troopers!

me be very stupid when it comes to comp.(oldtimers) how do I get copies of the SST cards? Thanks for any help

The First of the Signs & Portants Cards!
PowersuitVetSquadTest.jpg

The quote is from 213 Things Skippy can't do in the Army list found here:

http://www.skippyslist.com/skippylist.html

Hiromoon said:
To annoy BuShips' mouse:

Many thanks, Hiromoon! Nice crop-job on the Infiltrator, btw :wink:.

I didn't want to post here, so I'll pm you my new Assassin and Hunter for review.

Hiromoon said:

Thanks Hiromoon, I was wanting that one for sure. I treat these guys like a biological minefield (that eats you!). The really nasty thing that I designed this for was when either side is backed up to them and has to flinch (ow!). Part of the tactic is flanking the opponent to push them into these. I'd also like to hear of anyone who has used them on a game. They can be simulated with an overturned 4" template (or a modified "jellyfish" from a craft store). Thanks again, Hiromoon!

Back