Project Card (Updated 06-20-07) - New Card: Brute Squad

trprob said:
Again I beg, HOW can I get them ?

dude..... notice.... hiromoon is posting these things called "images." You save said images of the cards you want (as there are no real cards, jsut images) and you print them out. Then you have them. There ya go!

Behave Veon :) .

MrCyNic was kind enough to proof read my cards and I'll be spending today editing. New cards will be out Friday or later today...

Hiro, I totally love these cards that you're making; they are a wonderful reference. Although I must admit I haven't printed any out yet because I just got into this awesome game.

My suggestion tho is for your future cards, use the hi-res SST logo instead of that low-res angled SST logo. I think it looks so much better on the few that you have done with the high-res logo. But by no means am I saying go back and redo the old ones just for the logo, but for the future, use the hi-res logo.

Thanks and keep up the awesome work.

I'll have to see..it doesn't look all that bad to me in all honesty. The two different logos were the result of me forgetting where the angled one was located in my files.

Voracioustigger said:
You have Triple Thud listed as 2D6 damage on a card instead of 3D10

Well spotted. That error crops up on a couple of card variants.

My copy of the MI Army Book hasn't arrived yet, so a few cards have yet to be checked specifically for rules accuracy. I'll get onto that as soon as my book turns up.

Cheers,

Cy.

....*ponders beating adobe up for a 5pt font*...I left two upgrade options off the Powersuit squad..I might just have to remove some stuff to fit them on there...or leave them as is and force people to get the book ;)

And now a special edition of Fed Net nightly news! In part thirty four of 'Better know a MI Division', we look at the 5th Mobile Infantry division, also known as Vega!

5thMIDTest.jpg

Number two without the SST logo.

Number one hurts my head way too much trying to figure out the column header as it doesn't line up with what'd in the column.

james / Nezeray

Number two lookwise, but I'm not sure about functionwise. Of course you could make like a card for each different type of Marauder...

veon said:
Number two lookwise, but I'm not sure about functionwise. Of course you could make like a card for each different type of Marauder...

Veon, I hear paper shuffling... :lol:

Hiromoon said:
Well, what I'm doing is the soldiers in the M8 as a base, then equipment cards for the M9, M8c, and M9c...

That outta work. BTW, S&P #31 is up, friends :wink:

BuShips said:
Hiromoon said:
Well, what I'm doing is the soldiers in the M8 as a base, then equipment cards for the M9, M8c, and M9c...

That outta work. BTW, S&P #31 is up, friends :wink:

I am NOT making cards for those specalist armors.....unless they release rules in the game for them...blockwars, yes though

Hiromoon, I want a card for my Sumo-Ninja :!:. BTW, the pic for it is in the player gallery (hint, hint). MUAhahaha :twisted:

Back