Project Card (Updated 06-20-07) - New Card: Brute Squad

For Games and Theory
GamesandTheoryTest.jpg

And because He asked for a SICON Mil Int Agent, I realised I totally forgot about one of those 'bastards'

SICONTest.jpg

For Oldbury:
LtOldburyTest.jpg

Anyone else want some?

He's been doing this for what, a few weeks? And he's still doing better than Reaper does in getting their datacards out. They only just now got everything up that they were missing...from almost a month ago.

Ah well, I cut them some slack, they still make the best Fantasy Battle game.

Those cards are simply awesome. The stat side of the Lt. card looks a bit crowded, but with all the options available, I'm not sure you can do much about that.

Why thankyou, guys.

I'm taking today off of the cards, but here is something I came up with today just for ****s and giggles:

Hiromoon said:
Edit: There....now 2 choices....more normal cards, or get the customs out of the way....

My vote is get the normal cards done first then goback and do the custom ones. That way if you burn out, we the gratful public will have the biggest number of usable cards avalible to us.

Then you can finish my custom set :D

PlayWithBob said:
Hiromoon said:
Edit: There....now 2 choices....more normal cards, or get the customs out of the way....

My vote is get the normal cards done first then goback and do the custom ones. That way if you burn out, we the gratful public will have the biggest number of usable cards avalible to us.

Then you can finish my custom set :D

Hiromoon, I like Bob's idea. So, right after you get mine done do what Bob suggests... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh....lemme get the next list done:

Mobile Infantry:
-Ammo Dump
-Reliant Platform
-Skinny Advisor
-TAC UAV
-Micro Support Platforms
-Marauder Troops
-Exo Suits

Arachnids:
-Queen
-Overseer
-King Tanker
-Tunnel Marker
-Tunnel Entrance
-Camo Entrance
-Nest Entrance
-Bug Central

Signs & Portants:
-Veteran Cap Troopers
-Dangerous Environments:
-Low Gravity
-High Gravity
-Mines (Yes, Mines)
-New Orders!
-We Don't Leave Our Own Behind!
-Clear a Landing Zone!
-Gather Intelligence
-Seal Those Tunnels!
-Evaculate the Civilians!

Scenario Cards:
-Tremors
-Dangerous Ground
-Enemy at the Gates
-Silence the Guns
-etc.

BuShips said:
"roled" should be "rolled" (just trying to help, so don't hire me as a permanent spellchecker, heh).

Heh - I already volunteered (proofreading is part of my job). With a bit of luck, I should be able to start working through the cards tomorrow. I don't think there's much to correct, but there are several picky little details that people probably won't even care about, but might be worth fixing anyway (dice notation conventions, punctuation, etc.).

Thanks guys. I fixed that card, and I'm probably gonna continue working on cards all day today...I don't know why, but I'm just enjoying this too much to take a break right now. Next up in the next hour or so:

-Skinny Advisor
-Ammo Dump
-Reliant Plateform

I might not be around tomarrow, seeing as I'm picking up my copy of the MI Army Book.

Ok, here's some more stuff, leaving me with some stuff I can get done tonight before 1:00pm Wednesday. Pardon my creative usage of actual ant colony entrances..the nest one being from Africa, the tunnel being a standard thing, and actually the bug central has to be from a wood boring insect.

be careful about using photos in public domain, like photos from the AA, they dont like their photos being used without permission, or credit to the photographer....

AA? And I usually am. I'll probably end up either going out into my back yard and crafting bug holes with my arachnids for pictures...

for the nest entrance....

Cave%20Mouth.jpg

for the tunnel entrance:

http://www.infoportal.ru/malta/photo/077.Calypso%20cave.jpg

now just PS a bug in the foreground looking down on the unsuspecting beach goers, and bam you got a nice card...

Back