Project Card (Updated 06-20-07) - New Card: Brute Squad

These are AWESOME! Last game i spent ages flicking between the rule book and the Pathfinder book. This would save so much hassle! Also i think these would be lot's of use when teaching the game and essential demo kit. You are a legend Hiromoon! :lol:

Project Update!

Ok folks, since I've figured out a few more features of adobe acrobate, here's our friend the brain bug!

BrainTest.jpg

You'll notice that this is a Phase 1 card, and it'll be brought up to Phase 2 later on.

These are exactly what we need. Apparently you are handy with more than just the newspaper. For multihit models, tankers for instance, if there were six little white circles somewhere on the card, you could laminate it or put it in a card sleeve and then use dry-erase markers to mark damage. We do this with Ogre/GEV. ~Robert

slotministry said:
These are exactly what we need. Apparently you are handy with more than just the newspaper.

Please don't start smacking people with the Adobe suite. That thing could do some serious damage.

Also, if you make the cards the standard gaming card size then there are plenty of different storage options available. Sleeves, boxes, pages and etc.

Great work, can't wait to get a set.

-JM

UPDATE!

Brainmk2Test.jpg

FireFrymk2Test.jpg

Guardmk2Test.jpg

Infiltratormk2Test.jpg

And the CHAS mk3 card actually is the size of a standard playing card! (having compared the test print with an actual card)

OH! Also, for those people who have Captain or Named Lts, feel free to send me a picture of 'em and I'll make a card especially for you, complete with 'catchphrase' if provided!

Testing, since the MI squads are probably the most annoying to really arrange on a card (since my font doesnt go below 6 on those cards.
Remember, this is only a test, in an effort to cut back on a hoard of cards for simple squads

LAMISquadTest.jpg

Yeah these are looking better and better. You are really hitting the nail on the head here dude. These will be very helpful during games. Great work.

Just you wait..Now that I think I've properly hit on the right format for squads, I'll try to crank them out. Right now *looking at the three sheets he's printed out* they're the same size or slightly bigger than a normal playing card. So just cut them out, fold them in half, then laminate them and tada, you have easy refrenece cards. I'm still offering to do custom cards for anyone who asks...If ScipioAmericanus would let me, I'll can even put in unit patches on your cards (i.e. those lovely division patches) along with the other stuff.

Shame LBH hasnt managed to play a game yet though, or build a unit of MI

LBH get your bum in gear its minature gaming not carbourd counters ;) heheheheh

find an ants nest and poke it with a stick i say.

Like i said in my PM

Only suggestion I can make to you is to try to make them MTG card size so ppl can use clear card sleeves.

Other then that, put me down for a set or two!.

Nice work!

PlayWithBob said:
Like i said in my PM

Only suggestion I can make to you is to try to make them MTG card size so ppl can use clear card sleeves.

Other then that, put me down for a set or two!.

Nice work!

It's been pretty good so far..the one's I've printed up are the size of the cards. I just need to find the large selection of card holders I've collected.

Pathfinder Squad
PathfinderSquadTest.jpg

Back