Problem with DTRPG files

Dee

Mongoose
Hey!

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I purchased some files through DTRPG for Conan (class books - Finest, Fallen and a couple of adventures: Tower of the Elephant, Heretics of Tarantia) and none of these have covers!

Is it supposed to be like that?

If so, is there any way I can get downloads of proper covers for these so that I can print them out?

Edit:
2 of the purchases I made did have covers, so what gives with the change?
Hyboria's Fiercest, Tales of the Black Kingdoms both had covers.
I can accept the black/white presentation on the interior pages since I will be printing them out. No covers are less forgivable.

I had the same problem with 'Tower of the Elephant'.

contact the sales department at mongoose via email. They responded within 1 day for me, and sent me a complete version .pdf.

This seems to be a reoccuring problem with DriveThruRPG

Done.

Let's see if that fixes anything.
I advised of the situation, since I purchased the books on different occasions and not as a single order--so the problem isn't localized to a particular download session.

Got this from DTRPG (heven't heard anything yet from Mongoose):

This was an oversight on Mongoose's part, we have gotten corrected
files and you will receive a notification when the they have been updated.

Thanks,
DTRPG Customer Service

I emailed Mongoose Sales and heard nothing back.

Someone let me know when this is fixed, as I have only one download left (I've downloaded a few times thinking it had been fixed).

Still have not heard from Mongoose.

DTRPG has given me the universal standard holding pattern "we'll get right on that".

Please, tell me when this is fixed.

I thought they had solved the Fallen problem, but I misunderstood the message, in fact Mongoose said it was being solved.
So until someone here says they have fixed this mess, I won't buy Tower nor anything which can be faulty.

Note that I don't hate PDFs, in fact they are a good solution for getting those cool adventures I most likely won't run (like Tower), but if Mongoose wants to get some bucks with them, they'll have to do it better :twisted:

Diabolus said:
I emailed Mongoose Sales and heard nothing back.

Someone let me know when this is fixed, as I have only one download left (I've downloaded a few times thinking it had been fixed).

Have you tried contacting the website you vought the download from as well? They may not even be aware of the problem.

Or did you get it from wargamingonline.com???

LBH

Contacted both Mongoose and several days later DTRPG. DTRPG replied within hours that they'll contact me know when the file is updated.

Mongoose never replied.

I just got an email from DTRPG that the covers have been added to four books I ordered: Hyboria's Finest, Hyboria's Fallen, Heretics of Tarantia, and Tower of the Elephant.

Yes, they are fixed.
Nice to have covers for Hyboria's Fallen and Hyboria's Finest.
The missing maps to Tower of the Elephant and Heretics of Tarantia were also nice in addition to the covers.

Thanks for taking care of this problem guys!

Back