print/pdf bundle and/or subscription service request

Kravell

Mongoose
I mentioned this in the Traveller forum but thought I'd add it here. I'd like to see print/pdf bundles for Mongoose books. I also wouldn't mind seeing a subscription (auto shipping each new 2300 AD title each month for example). Not sure if the subscription part is possible but the bundle should be. If enough requests roll in, Mongoose may consider it.

I would support print/pdf solution also.
Would love the option to pay +5$ and get the PDF alongside the deadtree version direct from Mongoose (sadly no FLGS in my corner of the world :( ).

Hi everyone,

I would be happy to pay an additional $5 to get a pdf copy as well as buying the deadtree version.

Green Ronin has this option in their online store and I have been happy with all my preorders through them.

Bear in mind that Mongoose are already one of the publishers subscribed to the Bits and Mortar program, this offers a free PDF of their printed products from the 3rd party (Bits and Mortar) when you buy from a shop (mail order included) that is also signed up to the retail side of the program

Effectively giving you a PDF/print bundle for no cost above the dead tree version if you go to one of those retailers, its a relatively new initiative and is expanding, hopefully it will become a common, if not standard feature for many stores.

So the request for PDF/print bundles is in fact already present, to a moderate and expanding degree.

Oh Ive been pushing it in the ACtA forum - I know its got someone in Finland a PDF they were otherwise thinking of waiting for on the Vault by ordering from a UK store.

Im still trying to get my local retailer to sign up to the program and the more people get involved both as retailers and publishers, the better for all in my opinion.

Back