Preview 2

homerjsinnott said:
Archer said:
Lol, ok. It is also the name of a very bad-guy-scheming-and-ploting behind the scenes organization in Rokugan (the campaign world for L5R).

I don't think they are bad...

Well, they tend to be involved in activities that certainly are not viewed upon as good things in the Empire. Overthrowing the celestial order is not something that can be considered a good thing (well it is if you are a Kolat). And many of the main characters within the Kolat has been portrayed in a villanous light.

Archer said:
homerjsinnott said:
Archer said:
Lol, ok. It is also the name of a very bad-guy-scheming-and-ploting behind the scenes organization in Rokugan (the campaign world for L5R).

Well, they tend to be involved in activities that certainly are not viewed upon as good things in the Empire. Overthrowing the celestial order is not something that can be considered a good thing (well it is if you are a Kolat). And many of the main characters within the Kolat has been portrayed in a villanous light.

I'm not a so bad guy ;) :lol:

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people. :roll:
Leader of the Storm Tribe shamans 8)

Kolat

KOLAT said:
I'm not a so bad guy ;) :lol:

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people. :roll:

Kolat

Glad to hear that. :wink:

KOLAT said:
I'm not a so bad guy ;)

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people.

Kolat

Your bark-clad shamen were a real annoyance in King of Dragon Pass.. but I forgive you - I don't want to get on the wrong side of wind.

Archer said:
homerjsinnott said:
Archer said:

All lies and propaganda! except the last bit ...and the small bit about overthrowing the celestial heavens.

ned-kogar said:
KOLAT said:
I'm not a so bad guy ;)

I am just the father of the seven winds, and the most powerful of the great spirit for the orlanthi people.

Kolat

Your bark-clad shamen were a real annoyance in King of Dragon Pass.. but I forgive you - I don't want to get on the wrong side of wind.
[/quote]

Down wind?

Back