Pocket Babylon 5 Handbook?

ronbogard

Mongoose
Can someone at mongoose give us some information on the upcoming Pocket Babylon 5 Handbook? :? Will it just be the B5 RPG just in a smaller scale or wll it include the basic D & D rules with it.

If they follow the same pattern as their other pocket book, it will be a condensed version of the actual core book, minus all the pictures and the fancy formatting. So I guess you'll still need the SRD or pocket player's handbook. I'd be happy with that as I could convince my players to buy them so my book would last longer... :)

ronbogard said:
Well I just got a pocket Players handbook. :D

I've got it as well, and the Pocket Modern Player's Handbook.

Eagerly awaiting the release of the Pocket DM's Guide.

After all, it's a cheap way to upgrade to v3.5 :D

LBH

Anonymous said:
ronbogard said:
Well I just got a pocket Players handbook. :D

I've got it as well, and the Pocket Modern Player's Handbook.

Eagerly awaiting the release of the Pocket DM's Guide.

After all, it's a cheap way to upgrade to v3.5 :D

LBH

MUST REMEMBER TO LOGIN
MUST REMEMBER TO LOGIN
MUST REMEMBER TO LOGIN
MUST REMEMBER TO LOGIN
MUST REMEMBER TO LOGIN

D'oh!

LBH

redlaco said:
If they follow the same pattern as their other pocket book, it will be a condensed version of the actual core book, minus all the pictures and the fancy formatting. So I guess you'll still need the SRD or pocket player's handbook. I'd be happy with that as I could convince my players to buy them so my book would last longer... :)

I'm kinda hoping they drop the d20 logo on it and include the relevant rules from the SRD to turn it into a complete rulebook :)

When mongoose comes out with the pocket B5 rpg I will use it and the pocket players handbook at my local gameing store to run b5 games.

Back