Paranoia Mandatory Card Game

By the way, demos of this will be run by a Mongoose representative at Consternation in Cambridge next weekend (the 12th-14th):

http://www.consternation.org.uk/

Phil Masters said:
By the way, demos of this will be run by a Mongoose representative at Consternation in Cambridge next weekend (the 12th-14th):

The World Premiere, no less!

It looks so shiny! It must be mine! Only a really big crack team of commy mutant traitors could stop me getting my hands on this lovely - and there would be maimings! Oh yes!

Played in more than one of the demo sessions over the weekend and I recommend it. Well worth the pennies you spend. Big thanks to Dave the Sales Guy who ran the demo over the weekend... and a big thanks to Mongoose contributing a pre-release copy to the Consternation auction... cause I won it, and my kids love playing it! Thanks again!

Just read comments about the GenCon show on the Steve Jackson Games site - and PARANOIA Mandatory Card Game got a big mention yesterday for the fact that demo table was so busy you couldn't see what was going on. It appears both participants and onlookers had fun with the game - and that can only be a good thing. I've enjoyed the game myself and look forward to many positive reports on the general launch of the game.

Congratulations!

Well, have now played it (then spent a week recovering, then spent a week in Braga at a Perl con (We Perl geeks are scary: acme in pink, thankfully he managed to raise more Euros to donate to next year's con then the group of people trying to get him to wear that fetching outfit for the whole of it!).

Where was I?

Oh yes - PMCG is good. Very good. Very fun. Other games are not fun. Buy PMCG.[/url]

Back