Pak'Ma'Ra Fleet for sale...

silashand

Mongoose
As I noted in the other thread, I have a complete Pak'Ma'Ra fleet I will never play/paint/use so I am selling it off:

5x Pshul'Shi Convoy Guardians
3x Hurr Gunships
8x Urik'Hal Supermerchants
4x Ikorta Armed Merchants
3x Halik Frigates
2x Warbirds
24x Porfatis System Boats

Retail for all of this was US$354.55. I am asking $200.00 plus shipping.

I WILL entertain other reasonable offers so feel free to PM me if you are interested.

I will ship internationally. My eBay ID is glc in case you need references. I have 100% positive feedback there since 1998 I think.

Everything is NIB/unpainted/unassembled (most are in plastic bags since I consolidated the stuff a while back) I will try to post pics a bit later if there is interest.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: Just to be clear, at this time I am not willing to break up the fleet. Only if I cannot sell all of it here or on eBay will I consider selling individual pieces. Yes, I understand the Hurr Gunships are hard to come by (same as before with the Juyaca), but I want the whole fleet out of my house, not just the most desirable pieces. That's why they are discounted along with the rest instead of me trying to get more for them. If I break the fleet up it just makes what is left that much harder to shift.

Cheers, Gary

basaint said:
eek! Those Pshul's are pricey...There's like a million out there

What was listed was the retail price for them. I'm NOT asking that (the total is about 30% off retail). Plus I looked on eBay and there are none listed at the moment either on the US or UK sites. Besides, the listing *does* say OBO so if someone can show me the going rate and/or make me an offer I will gladly adjust it. ;)

I edited my original post to remove the individual prices and make that more clear as well.

Sorry G, didnt mean to sound gruff. I just remember there used to be a ton and somehow i ended up with a bunch like you did :)

Yeah, most of the stuff on the list is cheaply available....except those Hurrs. I think the ask is pretty close to the mark....you'd get at least $30 a pop for the gunships. If I had room for another fleet I'd grab this! :D

basaint said:
Sorry G, didnt mean to sound gruff. I just remember there used to be a ton and somehow i ended up with a bunch like you did :)

No worries. Just trying to let folks know I'm not trying to overprice anything is all. I figured 30% discount was pretty decent overall, though as I said I would entertain "reasonable" offers as well. Anyway, we shall see. I'll be posting Drazi up for sale sometime this week as well. After that, I dunno. Maybe some Centauri (I have like 10 Arm of them :)) or my Earth/PSi-Corps. Haven't decided if I will sell the Psi though as I am fond of playing the bad guys...

Price reduced to $200. I will leave it here for a week or so and if no further interest will put it up on eBay.

Cheers, Gary

Back