Page count for Ruins and Faiths & Fervour?

René

Banded Mongoose
My online shop says:

Ruins 160p.
Faith & Fervour only 96p. (but 23 Euros!)

Are these figures correct?

Thanks for your help!

René said:
My online shop says:

Ruins 160p.

Thanks for your help!
Yepp, these are correct.

I have paid 50,10 Euro for both.

Thanks for your answer, Sven! I'll have to take a look in a shop instead of buying these in the www, so I don't get disappointing surprises like Valaryc obviously did with Tito's Trading Post...

René said:
Thanks for your answer, Sven! I'll have to take a look in a shop instead of buying these in the www, so I don't get disappointing surprises like Valaryc obviously did with Tito's Trading Post...
I usually like to look into a book in a shop first, then order it from my best local retailer (who is a little bit in the outback, but has the best prices)

René said:
My online shop says:

Ruins 160p.

Thanks for your help!

Hi

19,95 Euros in Germany incl. p&p

Trantor

René said:
My online shop says:

Ruins 160p.

Thanks for your help!

I forgot:

Ruins is for 25,95 incl

Buyable at www.highscore-games.de - ignore the waiting time at the end of the description - she is quite fast normally.

René said:

IMHO, these books are fantastic and well worth the price. Tito's is only worth it if you are tired of skimming through all the books to find how much a Gunderland Pike goes for and what damage it does....

Tito's is more of a reference. Both of these books are awesome. If you plan to be a game master, you need both. If not, Faiths will be more helpful. It really ties a lot of loose ends up regarding religiion in Hyboria.

Hope that helps.

HLD

Back