P&P pdf

Misiolak

Mongoose
I just got back to game, unfortunately 2 weeks late.
Is there any way to obtain legal copy of Powers & Principalities in pdf format? It is no longer avaliable on DriveThruRPG :cry:

Can't think of any.

I guess there may be some hard copies up on e-bay at some point ..............or maybe lurking out there in store but latter option is not likely.

Yeah, it is unlikely you will be able to obtain a legal copy of it. From what it looked like it had a pretty small print run and Mongoose completely sold out of hard copies. I had to get it in pdf before they quit selling it as my local store was unable to obtain a print copy from all their big distributors like Alliance, although they may have gotten a copy from one of their less used distributors, ACD I think. I'll find out tomorrow! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I actually forgot to buy the PDF, D'oh!

Actually, now the licence is dead, meaning in theory no rule updates... was hunting packs ever fixed or just left as was

It was left as in the "fixed" PDF that Matt wrote. Which is hideously broken. But I think most people (Matt included) just ignore the rule.

If I remember correctly, Matt said in the poll, that he wanted to go with option D or what ever one it was that said, "Just trash the whole Hunting Pack rules and forget they were ever made."

The only official announcement made was that the hunting pack rule would be disregarded for the Mongoose P&P rules campaign weekend and fixed 'later'.

LBH

If you are in the US and your local store gets their product through ACD distribution, have them check with them if you want a copy of Powers and Principalities. I just got a copy of it from my local store this week, and they got it through ACD. I'm not saying they will definitely have it, but they did while my local stores other distributors didn't have any in stock.

I just bought the printed version form e-bay. However, this doesn't solve my problem of being unable to obtain a pdf electronic version.

Looks like Esdvedium are totally out. My LGS owner has been trying to get me a copy of P&P and Warships of B5 for a month or so, and was told they're out of print last week.

Lorcan Nagle said:
Looks like Esdvedium are totally out. My LGS owner has been trying to get me a copy of P&P and Warships of B5 for a month or so, and was told they're out of print last week.

Check your email and/or PMs for some intel.

LBH

Back