Other races?

Ulkesh

Mongoose
I was trying to think of a list of races that were shown on the show and mentioned that perhaps need to be shown in mongooses books. I can think of the Soul Hunters, Tak'cha, Strieb, Orieni and perhaps those red armoured aliens that attacked B5 in the last season. Another race that kind of was interesting were those guys in Crusade who could transfer their essence into a new body at a time which was their way of colonising other worlds. Freaky guys.......

who could transfer their essence into a new body at a time which was their way of colonising other worlds. Freaky guys.......

setting hos been used so muche i personally think it shud be passed in silence not the best spisode ever

Ulkesh said:
I was trying to think of a list of races that were shown on the show and mentioned that perhaps need to be shown in mongooses books. I can think of the Soul Hunters, Tak'cha, Strieb, Orieni and perhaps those red armoured aliens that attacked B5 in the last season.

How about N'Grath's race? I think that would be rather cool. Yolu, Llort, and the other members of the League who do not yet have rules would be nice too.

Tolwyn said:
I would appreciate Ch'Lonas, Koulani, the Corillani and Descari as well as the Hyach

The Hyach at least get some rules in the Wheel of Fire expander. I would like an expanded section in a League Book 2 as well but this post was just about races that haven't gotten anything yet.

Other races that have rules that I want a full write-up on are The Markab, Pak'ma'ra and Dilgar.

So perhaps something like:
League 2 book covering - Hyach, Yolu, Pak'ma'ra, Ipsha and Kor-lyans perhaps even having some stuff about the Strieb as well since they were a minor threat bothering people
Dilgar Invasion book covering everything about the Dilgar and their invasion attempts
Orieni War book which has everything about this race and possibility for them to be featured again (since i believe they were not destroyed)

Back